whiteassmatt Show full post »
AllThatRots
A giant paragraph of classified information with about 9,000 more commas than needed.
Quote 0 0
Master_Chief
Quote:

burning_times said: A giant paragraph of classified information with about 9,000 more commas than needed.
::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh this is old as hell::laugh
Quote 0 0
Unregistered
Quote:

whiteassmatt said: Just wondering how many people would actually read a book about Ozzfest. I am a vet of Ozzfest (going on my 11th year). And it came into discussion in one of my classes. I have been thinking about it alot. But before I start going throught the copywrites and shit. I was wondering how many people would actually read it? Try not to be too judge mental of the idea, its not very well worked out in my head yet. I'm just throwing around an idea.

Yeah maybe if the stories were interesting
Quote 0 0
ChickenFucker
Quote:

whiteassmatt said: Just wondering how many people would actually read a book about Ozzfest. I am a vet of Ozzfest (going on my 11th year). And it came into discussion in one of my classes. I have been thinking about it alot. But before I start going throught the copywrites and shit. I was wondering how many people would actually read it? Try not to be too judge mental of the idea, its not very well worked out in my head yet. I'm just throwing around an idea.

Not a bad idea. I am going on my 12th consecutive year. Mine would sell better though, because my stories are way better. ::animatedsmile

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Quote 0 0
Unregistered
Quote:

ChickenFucker said:
Quote:

Not a bad idea. I am going on my 12th consecutive year. Mine would sell better though, because my stories are way better. ::animatedsmile

Like about all the anonymous gay sex you have in the bathrooms
Quote 0 0
ChickenFucker
Quote:

melikewafflesandpancakes said:
Quote:

ChickenFucker said:
Quote:

LOLOLOLOLOL thats a reeeeeeallllllll knee slapper there cap'n! *rolls eyes*

Quote 0 0
Graveyardawaken
people on this thread can't even sit and read a paragraph i know i don't you expect them to read a whole book.

wouldn't make great sales.
Quote 0 0
ChickenFucker
Quote:

ChickenFucker said:
Quote:

Quote:

ChickenFucker said:
Quote:

Maybe I'll go out drinking with your old man and we can both fuck you in the ass in the Ozzfest bathroom!!

Quote 0 0
Master_Chief
Quote:

ChickenFucker said:
Quote:

Quote:

ChickenFucker said:
Quote:

that was pretty funny from the bystandard POV ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0
ChickenFucker
Quote:

Graveyardawaken said: people on this thread can't even sit and read a paragraph i know i don't you expect them to read a whole book.

wouldn't make great sales.

QFT

Quote 0 0
555_elCheapo_Pizza
Quote:

ChickenFucker said:
Quote:

ChickenFucker said:
Quote:

Quote:

ChickenFucker said:
Quote:

Maybe I'll go out drinking with your old man and we can both fuck you in the ass in the Ozzfest bathroom!!

Whoa Dude, Did You Just Say That You'll Gang Rape Him With His Own Father...Not Cool!
(Don't Stoop Down To His Really Low Level When You Can Clearly Rise Above Crap!)

Quote 0 0
ChickenFucker
Quote:

Poweraide_Junkie said:
Quote:

ChickenFucker said:
Quote:

ChickenFucker said:
Quote:

Quote:

ChickenFucker said:
Quote:

Whoa Dude, Did You Just Say That You'll Gang Rape Him With His Own Father...Not Cool!
(Don't Stoop Down To His Really Low Level When You Can Clearly Rise Above Crap!)

Thats true. My bad. I sowwy. ::laugh

Quote 0 0