Mantooth
Smoke, smoke, smoke that cigarette. Puff, puff, puff and if you smoke youself to death. Tell St. Peter at the Golden Gate. That you hate to make him wait. But you just gotta have another cigarette.
Quote 0 0
stevenstrong
where are the shovelz anyway?
Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
it is now illegal to sell cigarette lighters in the city of chicago that are shaped like food
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0
Catzzz
when i die the second thing umm gonna do in the afterlife is smoke a cig
Quote 0 0
MikeGimmelli
AlpineValleyGirl wrote:

it is now illegal to sell cigarette lighters in the city of chicago that are shaped like food

what?  lol.  3 questions.  1, are you serious?  2, are there really lighters shaped like food?  cause ive never seen them.  3, why are they illegal?  lol
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
I had a lighter shaped like a panthers head, you push the ear back and the flame would come out of its mouth. I cant say I remember lighting too many cigarettes with it though
Quote 0 0
ozzrokk
Catzzz wrote:

Yea and then trust me someone will walk by and tell you " those things'll make you live "
RIP Rigger Dan
Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
Skull And Crossbones wrote:

AlpineValleyGirl wrote:

what?  lol.  3 questions.  1, are you serious?  2, are there really lighters shaped like food?  cause ive never seen them.  3, why are they illegal?  lol

1. yes  2.  yes  3.  because there are people stupid enough to leave lighters where kids can find them and kids stupid enough to eat them because they look like food. 

it all has everything to do with the new laws that went into effect about cigarette marketing;  no more ads on shirts and hats, no more 'light' designations ( I now smoke Marlboro Silver), etc. 
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
ozzrokk wrote:

Catzzz wrote:

Yea and then trust me someone will walk by and tell you " those things'll make you live "

Wish they already had cigarettes like that.
Quote 0 0
Mantooth
But Frank Zappa and the Mothers, were at the best place around.
Quote 0 0
ministrymember99
Mantooth wrote:

But Frank Zappa and the Mothers, were at the best place around.

But some stupid with a flare gun, burned the place to the ground.
Quote 0 0