Sanitarium_55 Show full post »
Sanitarium_55
TortureQueen wrote:

Hey there stranger.... long time no post.

not a lot of peeps still here posting, i think they are lurking to see when/if things will pick up.

as for those old members who have dropped out of here, i keep up with some of them elsewhere.

Lizzy and Tammy Rose are both doing well and are as sassy, sexy and bad ass as ever. then there are a few of the guys that would occassionally post but i don't remember their forum names off hand (none of them were listed), they are all doing well, following the local bands they support.

Hey there! Do you actually remember me? Lol. It's been a while so I' understand if you didn't Ugh hopefully things will pick up soon. I've never seen it this dead before. WOW! You still talk to them even though they're gone?! Where are they now? Is Tammy Panterachick? That's awesome to hear.
Quote 0 0
Sanitarium_55
Gnomez wrote:

Try http://www.metaluprising.com if you want to touch base with
Any of those other old members mentioned above

Sweet! Do you happen to know their usernames?
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Ha....most still have the same user name there
Jagbag is jag (on metaluprising)
Catz is Stoned Catz
Deputy potato/Primus sucks is Green Naugahyde
Deputy Cheeze is the same
Create a user name there and say hello
Quote 0 0
Sanitarium_55
Gnomez wrote:

Ha....most still have the same user name there
Jagbag is jag (on metaluprising)
Catz is Stoned Catz
Deputy potato/Primus sucks is Green Naugahyde
Deputy Cheeze is the same
Create a user name there and say hello

Lmfao! Well that's easy enough. Thanks man. So correct me if I'm wrong but you're from New Zealand right? How's the weather down there? Also you on metal uprising? Also I'm not gonna lie, I don't know who Jagbag is or remember mentioning him.
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Yep great memory. I'm from NZ. It's our summer here but over Xmas and new years it pretty much rained for two weeks it's now fined up nicely and is hot and sunny, and a long weekend coming up so
We're going camping.
Jag was an old ozz member on the old boards
And yes I'm on metaluprising - same name
Quote 0 0
Sanitarium_55
Gnomez wrote:

Yep great memory. I'm from NZ. It's our summer here but over Xmas and new years it pretty much rained for two weeks it's now fined up nicely and is hot and sunny, and a long weekend coming up so
We're going camping.
Jag was an old ozz member on the old boards
And yes I'm on metaluprising - same name

Hahaha *phew* I was hoping I was right. LOL! Awesome man. That sounds pretty cool. You're lucky, it';s rainy as shit in Seattle right now. Huh unfortunately I don't remember him. Sweet! Lol why not keep the same name right? Well except for me I changed it. Ugh gotta wait for the mods to approve my request for some odd reason....I've never known a forum to ask you "Why do you want to join?" and then approving of it. 
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Don't take it personally - it's just their way of screening trolls and spambots
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
And bummer about the rain....but it is your winter
Quote 0 0
Sanitarium_55
Gnomez wrote:

And bummer about the rain....but it is your winter

True that man. BTW if you search me up or if I find you on metal uprising I'm Da_Muffinz XD
Quote 0 0
TortureQueen
Sanitarium_55 wrote:

TortureQueen wrote:

not a lot of peeps still here posting, i think they are lurking to see when/if things will pick up.

as for those old members who have dropped out of here, i keep up with some of them elsewhere.

Lizzy and Tammy Rose are both doing well and are as sassy, sexy and bad ass as ever. then there are a few of the guys that would occassionally post but i don't remember their forum names off hand (none of them were listed), they are all doing well, following the local bands they support.

Hey there! Do you actually remember me? Lol. It's been a while so I' understand if you didn't Ugh hopefully things will pick up soon. I've never seen it this dead before. WOW! You still talk to them even though they're gone?! Where are they now? Is Tammy Panterachick? That's awesome to hear.

I remember your screen name from the old forum, would i know you if i ran into you on the street?, prolly not cuz there is no pics around this place to help a person out... lol
Quote 0 0
Sanitarium_55
TortureQueen wrote:

Sanitarium_55 wrote:

TortureQueen wrote:

I remember your screen name from the old forum, would i know you if i ran into you on the street?, prolly not cuz there is no pics around this place to help a person out... lol

Hahaha true that. So what's new?
Quote 0 0
Tallica247
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS!!!!!!!
Quote 0 0