eXile72
I don't think to many people will be sticking around here anymore. I mean not only does the line up suck but this message board is crap and a major downgrade from the last one.

Police, Catz, where is everyone going now?
Quote 0 0
MikeGimmelli
im staying here even though im not going to ozzfest this year.
Quote 0 0
Ascetic_Priest1
Ozzfest makes me a sad panda
Quote 0 0
pack1pres
Problems are getting better... as for the line-up I disagree.. this line-up has some of everything, that has always been what Ozzfest is about!  The 1 complaint that hold some H2O is that it only goes to 6 cities, but at least it ain't only 1.  This is pretty baddassss that he was able to get the bands he did considering the commitment the people have on other tours, Vince Neil is doing the Scorpion tour, Motley Crue is doing Sonisphere, Hatebreed is on Mahem, Judas Priest has been busy and yet members of these groups will do 6 shows in just 10 days for OZZFEST!!  That is pretty cool. less than  1 day drive from you you can see a kick A$S show with hard metal all day and 3 Metal Icons headlining!
Quote 0 0
dcoctavarium
RaMV if you're cool enough. 
Quote 0 0
MJ_80
pack1pres wrote:

Problems are getting better... as for the line-up I disagree.. this line-up has some of everything, that has always been what Ozzfest is about!  The 1 complaint that hold some H2O is that it only goes to 6 cities, but at least it ain't only 1.  This is pretty baddassss that he was able to get the bands he did considering the commitment the people have on other tours, Vince Neil is doing the Scorpion tour, Motley Crue is doing Sonisphere, Hatebreed is on Mahem, Judas Priest has been busy and yet members of these groups will do 6 shows in just 10 days for OZZFEST!!  That is pretty cool. less than  1 day drive from you you can see a kick A$S show with hard metal all day and 3 Metal Icons headlining!

You make a very good point there about the line-up and the tour itself. The only complaint I have is I wish it came a little closer to Toronto. I know Pittsburgh ain't a bad drive, I just can't get the time off work to go during the week.
Quote 0 0
ozzrokk
dcoctavarium wrote:

very doubtfull for most on here
RIP Rigger Dan
Quote 0 0
zfw
dcoctavarium wrote:

Quote 0 0
dcoctavarium
zfw wrote:

dcoctavarium wrote:

Don't roll your eyes at me hater... lol
Quote 0 0
zfw
zfw wrote:

dcoctavarium wrote:

not a hater....just a realist.
Quote 0 0
ministrymember99
(sigh)
Quote 0 0
Graveyardawaken
dcoctavarium wrote:

*barfs*
Quote 0 0
Catzzz
ehhh itza time i get a life
Quote 0 0
highrise
Catzzz wrote:

ehhh itza time i get a life

say it ain't so 
Never try, you either do it or don't waste your time.
Quote 0 0
Graveyardawaken
eXile72 wrote:

I don't think to many people will be sticking around here anymore. I mean not only does the line up suck but this message board is crap and a major downgrade from the last one.

Police, Catz, where is everyone going now?

i'm to try to stay here and get use to the board as i think many of us are.
Quote 0 0