Gnomez
Let's see how long this takes to get deleted.....

Regarding our earlier discussion about Iron Maiden at Ozzfest...was Bruce Dickinson a cock first...which is why people threw eggs a him......or did he become an obnoxious cock only after people had hurled eggs and abuse at him?

Post your comments quickly before this topic is deleted......3.....2....1....
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
Gnomez wrote:

Let's see how long this takes to get deleted.....

Regarding our earlier discussion about Iron Maiden at Ozzfest...was Bruce Dickinson a cock first...which is why people threw eggs a him......or did he become an obnoxious cock only after people had hurled eggs and abuse at him?

Post your comments quickly before this topic is deleted......3.....2....1....
Is it not every rockstars god given right to be an obnoxious cock??....I say obnoxious firstly,..then he ran his mouth at someone elses barbeque,,,,fuck `em,.....its WAY OVERPLAYED OLD news anyways. I wouldnt waste an egg.

Quote 0 0
555_elCheapo_Pizza
ZOD Made Chiken Wh0 Den Laid Eggz, Which Were Then Thrown At Idiots!
(I Prefer Throwing Shoes And Half-Way Filled Pee Bottles Over Lidz And Eggz Anyday!!!)

Quote 0 0
puffpuffpass
i'm thinkin the answer lies within the theory of evolution. chickens were derived from a prehistoric creature called the archaeopteryx. the archaeopteryx didn't have the ability to lay eggs and had it's young through the process of live birth. it wasn't until millions of years later that the archaeopteryx evolved into what today we call chickens. through out those millions of years the lifestyle changed and so did functions in the body making the creature oviparous (an egg laying mammal). so technically the chicken came first. i hope this helped.
Quote 0 0
MsCeeAngel
I don't think they meant literal text meaning.it was just an inspired example of what did ya think came 1rst? You said chicken. It has 2 be chicken! How else could their be an egg? I think this was just a joke question. Good one Gnomez! ~Angel ;p
~MsCeeAngel~ XD
Quote 0 0
MattSabbath13
Robot Chicken? lol
See you in the darkness wanker!
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
puffpuffpass wrote:

i'm thinkin the answer lies within the theory of evolution. chickens were derived from a prehistoric creature called the archaeopteryx. the archaeopteryx didn't have the ability to lay eggs and had it's young through the process of live birth. it wasn't until millions of years later that the archaeopteryx evolved into what today we call chickens. through out those millions of years the lifestyle changed and so did functions in the body making the creature oviparous (an egg laying mammal). so technically the chicken came first. i hope this helped.

Omg I feel so enlightened but yes as Miss C says it was intended as a play on words to see if Bruce Dickinson was a cock (= rooster hence chicken) first or if eggs were thrown at him first, which caused him to get agro and become a cock

but you sure know a lot about chickens puffpuff....I'm impressed
Quote 0 0
555_elCheapo_Pizza
MattSabbath13 wrote:

Robot Chicken? lol

Yep...Seth And Brecken Gentley Probed Each-Other And Shot Out A Robotic Egg!!! 

Quote 0 0
Tiger479
I, dont care as long as my eggs are fried or boiled, and my chicken is fried or baked 
Quote 0 0
MikeGimmelli
puffpuffpass wrote:

Does this guy know how to party or what!?
Quote 0 0
stevenstrong
*throwz an axl rose fit*
Quote 0 0