zfw
did he get butt-hurt cuz Metallica isn't in the line-up like he claimed?
Quote 0 0
puffpuffpass
he's hiding in the mountains with bin ladin.
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
zfw wrote:

every claim made by anybody was bogus,...I had OZZY BLS and DEVILDRIVER  correct.....but that was practically all a sure thing.OZZY,,,,,of course,...BLS cuz Zakk and Ozzy are like blood....and DEVILDRIVER cuz they were fucking AMAZING!!!! How could they not be on again? Dez has that power,....you gotta see it to believe it.

Quote 0 0
dcoctavarium
FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

zfw wrote:

every claim made by anybody was bogus,...I had OZZY BLS and DEVILDRIVER  correct.....but that was practically all a sure thing.OZZY,,,,,of course,...BLS cuz Zakk and Ozzy are like blood....and DEVILDRIVER cuz they were fucking AMAZING!!!! How could they not be on again? Dez has that power,....you gotta see it to believe it.

Hey Hey Hey, I was correct too. That guy from my Radio Station was right about Devil Driver.
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
dcoctavarium wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

zfw wrote:

Hey Hey Hey, I was correct too. That guy from my Radio Station was right about Devil Driver.
Yeah,....I set him straight,,,,I told him "I`M TRIPLEXSTAR!!!!! I KNOW PEOPLE!!!!!"

Quote 0 0
Tallica247
zfw wrote:

I was def. pissed
It really looked like it was shaping to what I had stated
O well
I got 3 shows around Me and Im going to none
UP THE IRONS
July 11th
Just not really into most of the bands playing
I'm not gonna bash em (except for the crue)
That fucking guy cant sing no more
o well
Everyone going I hope you have a great time
Quote 0 0
Mantooth
I'm not interested in what's fair. I'm only interested in things that make my head look bigger.
Quote 0 0
zfw
Mantooth wrote:

I'm not interested in what's fair. I'm only interested in things that make my head look bigger.

try a magnifying glass.........
Quote 0 0
highrise
zfw wrote:

Mantooth wrote:

try a magnifying glass.........

lol
Never try, you either do it or don't waste your time.
Quote 0 0
ministrymember99
about 3 of the groups from my prediction list was right on...bow to me!!!
Quote 0 0
elsuperbeasto
I was way off on my predictions, I only guessed the same three as everyone else. When my contact called and told me what the real line up was before it was announced I called bullshit, so she sent me a picture from the press conference of Ozzy with Halford and Nikki Six, and a banner with Ozzfest 2010 behind them. I was really surprised.
Quote 0 0
ozzrokk
sounds like a likely story
RIP Rigger Dan
Quote 0 0
zfw
Quote 0 0
DirtButton
Rumors were way off this year. Usually after the 50th time you here the same thing it turns out to be true. At least that was the case with Tex-fest, no-tour 09 and Mayhem '09.
Quote 0 0