Stumperxxx
Im comming all the way from canada.  What were the past party like a rockstar event like? Does ne one know if anyone can buy vip tickets?
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
Stumperxxx wrote:

Im comming all the way from canada.  What were the past party like a rockstar event like? Does ne one know if anyone can buy vip tickets?
comming all the way from Canada? sounds like a Viagara overdose or something,....
PLARS is well worth the time and money to invest in. Its an added dimension to a great event..OZZFEST.
Apparently all ticket deals will be available May 22nd. I would suggest you pay CLOSE attention as there are limited Ozzfests slated at this time,...tickets will NO DOUBT be gone pretty quick......INFO is something you will need to be able to respond to by backing up your wishes with $$$$$$$...some years they AUCTION VIP packages off....stay tuned!!

Quote 0 0
Piggy
I suggest buying the VIP where you actually meet Ozzy, otherwise it's not worth it.
Quote 0 0
ozzrokk
you get with plars

a good seat

a laminate

a covered riser somewhere for second stage

some sort of gift like one year we got guitar picks of all the bands in a bag and diff stuff
other years

a tour of the stage/backstage

entrance into the vip bar if your venue has that

and if you work it right you can get discounts from the booths in the
village of the damned

my opinion is well worth the money

but piggy is right

HI Piggy good to see you again

the other package is better  if you got the dough
RIP Rigger Dan
Quote 0 0
Piggy
Hi Ozzrokk!

I got the "I'm onstage w/Ozzy" package last time - I wasn't even close to Ozzy.  I don't need a VIP tent or a T-shirt.  The backstage tour kind of sucks - unless you like looking at guitars and drum kits.

The real fun is if you get the Platinum package - not sure if they include dinner anymore, but when I went we had dinner with Big Dave and met some of the bands.  The best part is meeting Ozzy.  Spend the extra $ - if you have it of course.

If I don't do the VIP this year I'll be happy being down front in the pit (if I'm lucky enough to get a ticket).
Quote 0 0
ozzrokk
Piggy wrote:

Hi Ozzrokk!

I got the "I'm onstage w/Ozzy" package last time - I wasn't even close to Ozzy.  I don't need a VIP tent or a T-shirt.  The backstage tour kind of sucks - unless you like looking at guitars and drum kits.

The real fun is if you get the Platinum package - not sure if they include dinner anymore, but when I went we had dinner with Big Dave and met some of the bands.  The best part is meeting Ozzy.  Spend the extra $ - if you have it of course.

If I don't do the VIP this year I'll be happy being down front in the pit (if I'm lucky enough to get a ticket).

yea I remember you did that last time
I've only done the rockstar package cause of cashflow sure it is sweet
RIP Rigger Dan
Quote 0 0
jennyb4u9
i must say the vip pacakage meet and greet was awesome but i didnt like being on stage you cant see ozzy i like being in the crowd better you can actually see ozzys show. i think the party like a rock star pacakage would have been great too.
Quote 0 0
CrashNBurn
How much was past PLARS packages?
Quote 0 0
jennyb4u9
400 for the rock star and meet and greet 1000
Quote 0 0
paozzygrrll56
n si went in 2005 in NC for the PLARS pkg, cant afford the meet and greet. loved goin backstage got ta hold lashes guitar. liked the coverd canapy for 2nd stage they had free soda and water thank god. loved bieng in the pit got splashed by ozzy with the bucket. got ta meet big dave.  ill be happy with plars this time, if it has the pit and backstage stuff.
Quote 0 0
jennyb4u9
ok i was looking at my 2006 ticket they were orchestra and the price was 85.50 and 17.20 fee for livenation
Quote 0 0
puffpuffpass
i'm too poor to have any kind of package.
Quote 0 0
Piggy
jennyb4u9 wrote:

i must say the vip pacakage meet and greet was awesome but i didnt like being on stage you cant see ozzy i like being in the crowd better you can actually see ozzys show. i think the party like a rock star pacakage would have been great too.

I agree with you - I want to be in the pit, facing Ozzy.

Does anyone know if they are offering VIP this year?
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
Piggy wrote:

jennyb4u9 wrote:

I agree with you - I want to be in the pit, facing Ozzy.

Does anyone know if they are offering VIP this year?
Wizard of Ozz said there will be packages....

Quote 0 0
jennyb4u9
yeah but i got a group of 8 going?????????????
Quote 0 0