Iamfuckingcreepy
Ozzy - obviously I'm going to love watching him

Motley Crue - When I first saw that he was headlining, I have to admit that I was disappointed.  However, I kept hearing Motley Crue brought up on TV, the radio, and by some of my friends.  On the car ride to mayhem festival I heard Motley Crue again on the radio and it for some reason made me want to see them play live.  Now I'm kind of stoked for them

Halford - I'm unsure about this one.  I like some Judas Priest and I assume that he will play it.  However, it might get very boring if he mostly plays his new stuff.

Devildriver - I like a good amount of their songs and I'm excited to see them

Nonpoint - I actually had not heard of this band other than one time on music choice when they played "In The Air Tonight".  I liked it a lot, however I was drunk and everything sounds amazing when I'm drunk lol.  Then I looked them up on youtube and heard "Bullet with a name on it" for my first time and I loved it.  Then I looked them up some more and realized that they are a pretty good band overall.  I'm happy that they're on this tour and I will be glad watching them

Black Label Society - I have been wanting to see them for over 2 years now and I finally get the chance to do so.  I honestly like this band as much as I like Ozzy Osbourne, aside from BLS's slow and sappy songs, which are really dumb (except for In This River, which is epically good).  So yea, I am very excited to see them

Drowning Pool - They are really good and I'm a little excited for them.  However, they aren't near as good without their founding vocalist in my opinion.

Kingdom of Sorrow - I saw them on the jager opening band stage at Mansfield, Mass. mayhemfest 2008 (or maybe it was 2009, I don't remember).  I ended up in a mosh pit that was full of humongous fatties which knocked me down and didn't help me up.  I hurt my ass pretty bad and I thought that they were assholes since.  For some reason I had a grudge against Kingdom of Sorrow since then lol, but they are really an overall good band.  I'm neither psyched nor disappointed to see them

Goatwhore - Not really my style and not very good in my opinion.  I don't wish to see them

Skeletonwitch - Pretty much the same way that I feel about goatwhore

Saviours - How the fuck did they even end up on this tour? very amateurish.  I don't want to see them

Kataklysm - Actually a very good band I think.  I was pleasantly surprised listening to them for the first time after looking up the other bands.  I'm definitely going to like seeing this band.

Exodus - They are okay, but they aren't playing in my area anyways

California Wildebeest - Haven't taken the time to look them up.

I guess that I'll just take a break through Skeletonwitch, Savious, and Goatwhore.  I'll probably watch Kingdom of Sorrow, but I won't be in the pits.  I think that I will have fun on this day
If you want to see how fucking creepy I am, go to youtube.com/ytlivedd

I don't have any real friends, so I talk to this gnome ):
Hi! you all might know me as livedd. I spend 24/7 on the computer. I never shower
Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
Iamfuckingcreepy wrote:

I guess that I'll just take a break through Skeletonwitch, Savious, and Goatwhore.  I'll probably watch Kingdom of Sorrow, but I won't be in the pits.  I think that I will have fun on this day

I think a breakthrough performance where you leave with one of those as your new favorite is absolutely possible. We'll see I guess right?
Quote 0 0
BigHeavyThing
Iamfuckingcreepy wrote:

Motley Crue - When I first saw that he was headlining, I have to admit that I was disappointed.  However, I kept hearing Motley Crue brought up on TV, the radio, and by some of my friends.  On the car ride to mayhem festival I heard Motley Crue again on the radio and it for some reason made me want to see them play live.  Now I'm kind of stoked for them

Halford - I'm unsure about this one.  I like some Judas Priest and I assume that he will play it.  However, it might get very boring if he mostly plays his new stuff.

Nonpoint - I actually had not heard of this band other than one time on music choice when they played "In The Air Tonight".  I liked it a lot, however I was drunk and everything sounds amazing when I'm drunk lol.  Then I looked them up on youtube and heard "Bullet with a name on it" for my first time and I loved it.  Then I looked them up some more and realized that they are a pretty good band overall.  I'm happy that they're on this tour and I will be glad watching them

Black Label Society - I have been wanting to see them for over 2 years now and I finally get the chance to do so.  I honestly like this band as much as I like Ozzy Osbourne, aside from BLS's slow and sappy songs, which are really dumb (except for In This River, which is epically good).  So yea, I am very excited to see them

Drowning Pool - They are really good and I'm a little excited for them.  However, they aren't near as good without their founding vocalist in my opinion.

Kingdom of Sorrow - I saw them on the jager opening band stage at Mansfield, Mass. mayhemfest 2008 (or maybe it was 2009, I don't remember).  I ended up in a mosh pit that was full of humongous fatties which knocked me down and didn't help me up.  I hurt my ass pretty bad and I thought that they were assholes since.  For some reason I had a grudge against Kingdom of Sorrow since then lol, but they are really an overall good band.  I'm neither psyched nor disappointed to see them

Goatwhore - Not really my style and not very good in my opinion.  I don't wish to see them

Saviours - How the fuck did they even end up on this tour? very amateurish.  I don't want to see them

Kataklysm - Actually a very good band I think.  I was pleasantly surprised listening to them for the first time after looking up the other bands.  I'm definitely going to like seeing this band.

So you enjoy listening to garbage nu-metal? Sorry to hear that.
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
Iamfuckingcreepy wrote:

I personally just think that you haven't listened to enough of Goatwhore and Skeletonwitch.  Goatwhore is some awesome blackened-death and Sksletonwitch is a unique combination of black metal and thrash.

BigHeavyThing wrote:

So you enjoy listening to garbage nu-metal? Sorry to hear that.

Why do we keep getting the trolls on here?
Quote 0 0
Iamfuckingcreepy
Wizard_of_Ozz wrote:

Iamfuckingcreepy wrote:

I guess that I'll just take a break through Skeletonwitch, Savious, and Goatwhore.  I'll probably watch Kingdom of Sorrow, but I won't be in the pits.  I think that I will have fun on this day

I think a breakthrough performance where you leave with one of those as your new favorite is absolutely possible. We'll see I guess right?

it's very possible.  It has happened a couple of times to me
If you want to see how fucking creepy I am, go to youtube.com/ytlivedd

I don't have any real friends, so I talk to this gnome ):
Hi! you all might know me as livedd. I spend 24/7 on the computer. I never shower
Quote 0 0
stevepwn
skeletonwitch /goatwhore  one of the main reasons im going... especially since ive seen goatwhore live before and ben came out and i got a picture with him and talked to him... fucking cool guy
Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
For many of these bands I'm keeping an open mind. I love Ozzy, Priest, and Drowning Pool. Nonpoint sounds good in their Oztv preview.
---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0
estrellica
Dude....you sound like such a loser....stay home if you are not happy with the Bill....maybe you need to know a little about music huh?
Quote 0 0
A_C
Crazy_eyes wrote:

I personally just think that you haven't listened to enough of Goatwhore and Skeletonwitch.  Goatwhore is some awesome blackened-death and Sksletonwitch is a unique combination of black metal and thrash.

I am in complete agreement with this. Goatwhore is awesome live!

Quote 0 0
0v3Rt3hM0unTa1n
A_C wrote:

Crazy_eyes wrote:

sweet
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
A_C wrote:

Crazy_eyes wrote:

Don't forget to talk to Sammy.  He's a funny mother fucker.
Quote 0 0
Nando
Exodus is alright??????????? But you're stoked to see Crue and drowning pool?????

I don't see the logic in that. Exodus being on the Cali bill made it way more worth going than it previously was. I'm super stoked that I get to see them instead of Kingdom of Sorrow. Halford's solo stuff is pretty awesome as well dude, it reminds me a lot of Priest's last 2 albums. Skeletonwitch is one of the main reasons why I am going (you should check out their Beyond the Permafrost album).

But I guess in the end whatever floats your boat...
Slave to the power of death
Quote 0 0