ozzrokk Show full post »
Jayman
Ratt on 8/14 and the AMerican Carnage tour on 8/15 and then it's ozzfest time on the 21st and 24th
Quote 0 0
jcn0183
augest 15 creed augest 17 Ozzfest augest 20 american carange september 19th loopfest with Ratt,UFO kenny wayne sheppard candlebox fuel Dokken Jackyl and 3 others I could care less about
Quote 0 0
ministrymember99
Slayer, Anthrax, Megadeth!!!
Quote 0 0
MikeGimmelli
GODSMACK AT THE SUSQUEHANNA BANK CENTER IN CAMDEN, NJ ON OCTOBER 6th!!!  ITS GONNA BE FUCKIN' AWESOME!!!
Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
ministrymember99 wrote:

Slayer, Anthrax, Megadeth!!!


So you ended up with some tix a!
Hell yes this gig kicks all ass man ENJOY!!!Saw leg 1 with Testament twice and will see leg 2 twice also.
Dave M. does say that Testament might be staying on for the rest of the tour/Leg 2!!!!

No shit you say Dave?Good deal if so,see you fuckers in the pit as always!

Metal or GTFO!!

Quote 0 0
puffpuffpass
i work the rockstar uproar show with avenged sevenfold and disturbed. then the next day i gotta work the the edgar winter band show.
but the next concert i'm actually going to because i want to is alice cooper and rob zombie.
Quote 0 0
MikeGimmelli
puffpuffpass wrote:

i work the rockstar uproar show with avenged sevenfold and disturbed. then the next day i gotta work the the edgar winter band show.
but the next concert i'm actually going to because i want to is alice cooper and rob zombie.


how do you get a job at a venue for concerts?  is it a non paying job or do you get paid?  just curious cause thats pretty fuckin' sweet.
Quote 0 0
puffpuffpass
Skull And Crossbones wrote:

puffpuffpass wrote:

i work the rockstar uproar show with avenged sevenfold and disturbed. then the next day i gotta work the the edgar winter band show.
but the next concert i'm actually going to because i want to is alice cooper and rob zombie.


how do you get a job at a venue for concerts?  is it a non paying job or do you get paid?  just curious cause thats pretty fuckin' sweet.

i just applied online and it pays 8 bucks an hour to just pat people down at the front gate then listen to music all night. best job ever.
Quote 0 0
da_wizard
VINCE NEIL is playing a local venue in town tomorrow....I have FREE passes to go check him out.....I hope the weather cooperates .....last time when Alice Cooper came to town the show was canceled because of storms , and storms are in the forecast for tomorrow

My next show after that is the American Carnage Tour: Eagles Ballroom in Milwaukee w/ Megadeth & Anthrax and Slayer...OCT 16TH.....CAN'T WAIT

I may catch KISS ....coming up next month also.....have not decided yet......busy month ahead

the summer is winding down ....have to catch as much music as possible before the leaves fall and the snow flies

alcohol is not a toy.......it's a tool....to be used by responsible drunks
Quote 0 0
highrise
Kataklysm 3/18
Never try, you either do it or don't waste your time.
Quote 0 0
minime
April 20th
Rod Stewart and Stevie Nicks
July 10th
Mayhem Fest
Sept 10th
Def Leppard and Heart ..
Quote 0 0
nyy22592
Nando wrote:

Maiden in June


lol gwar. bad music is bad
Quote 0 0
Nando
The Big 4 April 23
Amon Amarth April 24
Rammstein May 18
Mayhem july 9
Slave to the power of death
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
I have absolutely no concerts lined up....but I did just get sent this email...and since I live less than 5 minutes away I think I'll go...

To all Audi /VW clients
 
 
                                        Unique exotic car display
 
 
Good Morning
 
Phil Rudd and the Rudd family trust have very generously offered to put on display a very special car collection at the Farmer Auto Village Audi / Volkswagen showrooms this
Saturday with all proceeds going to assist the Christchurch earthquake recovery fund by way of a gold coin donation
 
As arguably the world?s best rock drummer for AC/DC Phil is an avid supercar enthusiast, Phil will have on display 7 of the rarest supercars in the world which will include the following
 
Ferrari F40 (one of the worlds most respected raw supercars)
Ferrari 599
Lamborghini Murcialago
Lamborghini Gallardo
2010 Rolls Royce Ghost
Unique Can Am race car
2011 Bentley Mulsanne
Bentley super sport
Audi R8 V10
2011 Aston Martin DBS
2010 Mercedes SLS AMG
 
 
Also on display will be some very Special AC/DC memorabilia
 
This is a unique opportunity to see these stunning vehicles while also doing your bit to assist the Christchurch recovery
 
The display will be open from 9.00 am till 4 pm, Saturday 19th March at the Farmer Auto village Audi/ Volkswagen Showrooms
 
We hope to see you here on the day to view this wonderful collection, and we thank Phil for his generosity in organizing this display
 
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
A workmate reckons that for $100 he'll take you for a spin in one of the cars....
Quote 0 0