expectedvalue
My wife and I are going to the show at the San Manuel Amphitheater, but can't come until in the evening. Does anyone know what time Ozzy will take the stage? Thanks.
Quote 0 0
SantaBarbaraJohn
The main stage show doesn't start until 5 pm.....Ozzy won't go on until after 9 probably at least.  But they'll have schedules later on this website.
Rocksinsb
Quote 0 0
minime
depending on curfew and how long his set is,prolly 80-90 mins....

I would bet between 9.15 -9.30 pm
Quote 0 0
Jayman
Ozzy only does an hour on ozzfests.  Ofcourse on the regular tour he'll do more, but on ozzfest it's always an hour so I'm assuming 9:45-10:45 or 10pm-11pm.  Unless he does more considering it's limited dates or he has the guy do a 20 minute guitar solo and makes it slightly longer
Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
OZZY will go out about 9pm. Set Times will be posted here at Ozzfest.com the day before each show on the TOUR DATES page so make sure and print set times for your show the day before your show from the Tour Dates page.
Quote 0 0
Jayman
Wizard_of_Ozz wrote:

OZZY will go out about 9pm. Set Times will be posted here at Ozzfest.com the day before each show on the TOUR DATES page so make sure and print set times for your show the day before your show from the Tour Dates page.

Only one day before?  hopefully not after I"ve left for the hotel the day before.  SO he's doing an almost 2 hour set?  wow
Quote 0 0
MattSabbath13
Yeah I've never seen Ozzy on any earlier than 9pm.  One exception when he did the 2nd stage tour which was pretty cool to see.  Most Pittsburgh dates he's done between 15 and 18 songs lasting 75-90ish minutes.
See you in the darkness wanker!
Quote 0 0