AnastasiaLynn
1999 is my favorite.
Quote 0 0
jennyb4u9
mine was 2007 when i met Ozzy!best moment in my life.
Quote 0 0
zfw
come on..... no contest.

Black Sabbath
Judas Priest
Slayer
Quote 0 0
da_wizard
zfw wrote:

come on..... no contest.

Black Sabbath
Judas Priest
Slayer

[ da_wizard sheds a tear..... .]  I missed that one......my wife was 8 months pregnant and she didn't want me to go

alcohol is not a toy.......it's a tool....to be used by responsible drunks
Quote 0 0
jennyb4u9
I went 9 months pregnant in 2006 i had the baby 2 weeks later and my husband went in 2007 3 days after appendasitus sergury zakkwylde gave my hubby his beer that year in 2007 it was awesome.
Quote 0 0
zfw
da_wizard wrote:

zfw wrote:

come on..... no contest.

Black Sabbath
Judas Priest
Slayer

[ da_wizard sheds a tear..... .]  I missed that one......my wife was 8 months pregnant and she didn't want me to go

I hit 3 shows that year....Dallas, Alpine Valley & Chicago............ah the memories.
Quote 0 0
AnastasiaLynn
jennyb4u9 wrote:

mine was 2007 when i met Ozzy!best moment in my life.

Nice!! I met Ozzy back in March this year at his autograph signing
Quote 0 0
elsuperbeasto
2004 was killer, it definitely had the best over all line up.
1999 was cool to see Slayer go on stage right after Primus.
1998 had Tool and Motorhead on the bill, can't fuck with that.
My personal favorite is 1997. It was the first one to come to Pittsburgh, and the feeling of being at a festival concert that was going to kick ass all day (fuck you lollapalooza) was great. I was only 14 for that show, and it turned me on to a lot of great bands. Plus Pantera was there, and you got Ozzy twice!!!
Quote 0 0
ozzrokk
I gotta agree 2004

although its tough
RIP Rigger Dan
Quote 0 0
IbanezJS
For me it was a Toss up. For best Line Up (Based ONLY on the ones I have attended) 2001. So much chaos and seeing Slipknot, Marylin Manson, Linkin Park (Back when they had some balls), Black Sabbath. And when I got back home....I didnt wake up till 5 PM THE NEXT DAY! But the best OZZFEST MOMENT I ever had. 2002, I was waiting to meet Andrew WK. But I was starting to get hydrated (South FL). And was about ready to pass out. So he had his tour manager send me back to his buss to get better. It was full so I had to wait out by this tent. 6 bottles of water and cup of orange juice later. Im walking around backstage at the secnd stage area. Where DOWN & HATEBREED were having a BBQ. I turn around the corner And there was Kelly shaefer of Neurotica. He took me on his buss. Got me even more feeling better. And we have been friends ever since. I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP! Most of you might know him from his first band ATHEIST! The World Premeir Death Metal JAZZ Band.

I was suppose to go to 2004 but that bitch Mother Nature didnt changer her tampon and sent her fucking hurricanes to cancel my show. If given the chance...I Sue Her.
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
2003, got autograph from Zakk
Quote 0 0
paozzygrrll56
  2005 vip PLARS PKG  was in pit. at charlotte nc.  reg seats for west palm.
Quote 0 0
minime
every last one I went to are my favorites....

really cant pick a year..

Each year from '01-'07 were great times..

can hard for me to pick a favorite

Quote 0 0
natedogg828
2006 for me since I got to see Ozzy on the second stage and got pretty damn close to front and center
Quote 0 0
Jayman
2004  nothing to even think about
Quote 0 0