Crazy_eyes
I know of Wacken, Rock A.M., Hellfest, and Downloadfest off the top of my head.
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Can we include the UK?
Like Glastonbury
Monsters of Rock
Etc
Quote 0 0
kissfan77
Sonisphere 2011
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Download Festival - Donington Park
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
Bloodstock's lookin' pretty damned good.  Sonisphere day-2 REALLY sucks.
Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
Gnomez wrote:

Download Festival - Donington Park

is that the Castle Donnington festival?
do they do that every year?

Crazy_eyes wrote:

Bloodstock's lookin' pretty damned good.  Sonisphere day-2 REALLY sucks.

maybe they scheduled all the shitty bands the second day on purpose
knowing everyone will be dead tired from the night before
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0
LOKISrevenge
Summer Breeze
August 18 - 20, 2011
Dinkelsbühl, Germany
Summer Breeze LineupA Pale Horse Named Death, Aborted, Arch Enemy, As I Lay Dying, Bolt Thrower, Caliban, Criminal, Cripper, Crowbar, Decapitated, Demonical, Der Weg Einer Freiheit, Destruction, Devil Sold His Soul, Einherjer, Engel, Enslaved, Facebreaker, Farmer Boys, Hail of Bullets, HammerFall, Hatebreed, Helrunar, Imperium Dekadenz, In Extremo, Interment, Kalmah, Kataklysm, Kvelertak, Marduk, Melechesh, Moonsorrow, MotorJesus, Neaera, Primordial, Rev 16:8, Revamp, Rotting Christ, Saltatio Mortis, Scar Symmetry, Seventh Void, Skeletonwitch, Smoke Blow, Sodom, Sonic Syndicate, Swashbuckle, Sylosis, Tarja, The Haunted, The Ocean, The Sorrow, Trigger the Bloodshed, Turisas, Tyr, Vader, Vomitory, Vreid, Wolf, Your Demise
OOOOOOOOH YEAH This is a good one

Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
Summer Breeze is lookin' awesome.  Of course there are a few shitty bands on that bill, but when you've got that many bands then there's gonna be some shitty ones.
Quote 0 0
LOKISrevenge
Crazy_eyes wrote:

Summer Breeze is lookin' awesome.  Of course there are a few shitty bands on that bill, but when you've got that many bands then there's gonna be some shitty ones.
TRUE ...when there's only shitty bands on BEER RUN'S & BURN SESSIONS .You know them lines for beer are gonna real loooooonnnnnggggg
Quote 0 0
LOKISrevenge
watchin SONISPHERE 2010 ON vh1c
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
I hope you spill beer on your carpet, and have a filthy portaloo in the corner of your lounge in order to totally relive the experience
Quote 0 0
LOKISrevenge
Gnomez wrote:

I hope you spill beer on your carpet, and have a filthy portaloo in the corner of your lounge in order to totally relive the experience
Add to that blazeing sun.. naked women ..and a boatload of hallucinogens...And that sum up my experince.
Quote 0 0
MattSabbath13
If you are talking about a variety of metal then the Wacken Festival is the best Euro Metal festival.  You can have everything from Hair metal to Thrash, to black metal to nu metal, to basically anything remotely close to metal.  Sonisphere is similar to that too.  But I think Wacken has been going on longer.  Don't quote me on that though.
See you in the darkness wanker!
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
Wacken was the first that happened every year like that.
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
That list = gayness.
Quote 0 0