Same.....I work way toO hard.....
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
I knew you were a semi-okay guy FOF....you like beer
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
Gnomez wrote:

I`m still me,..this dude went crazy last year,...disappeared,..comes back now and makes these bizzare allegations....
Yeah Gnomez ,,I drink Molson XXX high powered beer,,,from CANADA.
I use it to wash back HOT SPICY very HUGE jumbo shrimp...and my yellow "wizards little helpers"

Quote 0 0
Gnomez
I don't think I've tried Molson...or Jumbo Shrimp but that sures sounds like a great way to spend the afternoon
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
Gnomez wrote:

I don't think I've tried Molson...or Jumbo Shrimp but that sures sounds like a great way to spend the afternoon
works for me mate!!!

Quote 0 0
555_elCheapo_Pizza
FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

Gnomez wrote:

I`m still me,..this dude went crazy last year,...disappeared,..comes back now and makes these bizzare allegations....
I use it to wash back HOT SPICY very HUGE jumbo shrimp...and my yellow "wizards little helpers"

What Happend To The Truce....BACKSTABBER???  :-\ ??? :-\

Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
555_elCheapo_Pizza wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

Gnomez wrote:

Nowhere in any of your posts have you retracted the allegation that implied "FOF" had Ozzy`s old site shut down via a "broken link" that as you claim "hurt" so many board members. That,..and the "snog poll" thread whatever that is.
Not that I care,, but you are also making posts that are viewed by others as definately in the lower to mid psycho range.
That makes it kinda hard for me to have any sort of open allegience with you. You persist with the allegations as well...with all the "wayyyyyy more" PC saavy you claim to have,...its not that I dont believe you,..it`s that a mere novice would see that stuff you allege,...is not, nor was ever there.
I`ll still be your Ozzpal though....
Dude,...seriously. If you had a long drawn out battle with the RAMMIES wtf does that have to do with me???
You know I havent been involved with them for YEARS now right?
I think part of the problem stems from people including yourself,...changing thier screen-names,...and now the fallout and confusion ensues. I am and will always be the one and only FOF. What you see is what you get.
What you get,....is what you deserve.
And they all lived happily ever after.....
THE END

Quote 0 0
minime
Hey FOF........

will you be my friend?.......

srry bud just had to do that.......

Quote 0 0
TortureQueen
::lookingShrugs::looking
Quote 0 0
stevenstrong
hey torture queen, ever heard of forcepts? ( who hasnt )...neway theyz metal...literally.
Quote 0 0
ministrymember99
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
minime wrote:

Hey FOF........

will you be my friend?.......

srry bud just had to do that.......

I'll be your friend
minime.....us little peeps gotta stick
together
Quote 0 0
555_elCheapo_Pizza
FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

555_elCheapo_Pizza wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

Gnomez wrote:

Nowhere in any of your posts have you retracted the allegation that implied "FOF" had Ozzy`s old site shut down via a "broken link" that as you claim "hurt" so many board members. That,..and the "snog poll" thread whatever that is.
Not that I care,, but you are also making posts that are viewed by others as definately in the lower to mid psycho range.
That makes it kinda hard for me to have any sort of open allegience with you. You persist with the allegations as well...with all the "wayyyyyy more" PC saavy you claim to have,...its not that I dont believe you,..it`s that a mere novice would see that stuff you allege,...is not, nor was ever there.
I`ll still be your Ozzpal though....
Dude,...seriously. If you had a long drawn out battle with the RAMMIES wtf does that have to do with me???
You know I havent been involved with them for YEARS now right?
I think part of the problem stems from people including yourself,...changing thier screen-names,...and now the fallout and confusion ensues. I am and will always be the one and only FOF. What you see is what you get.
What you get,....is what you deserve.
And they all lived happily ever after.....
THE BEGINING...

If You Still Want To Be My Friend Like You Said You Were In The Past,
We Can Start Over; BUT NO MORE PERSONAL INFO...Cause I Can Find More Too! (De-Nile Is A River In Egypt!)
So, We Can Still Talk About Purchaces, Concerts, Movies, TV Or Random Junk Like How Your Day Was And All, Kay?
As I've Said B4...I'm A VERY NICE Person If You Give Me A Chance,
But Those Who Screw With Me By Blending Interwebs With Reality,
Will Seriously See The Kharma-Esque Domino-Effect Toppling Down!
And If They Were Reaching For Cloud-9, They'll Quickly Plummet Back Down!
(And That's Where I Stand Ground....Watching And Waiting....ALWAYS!)
BTW...I Was Born And Will Die A Nut, But Could Be Your Web-Comrade....JyGoRn/ZaktarZodiac

Quote 0 0