da_wizard
this place is fucking dead....we need to stir this place up.....here is your mission if you chose to except it.....go back and find some kick ass threads that we can rehash....or at least see what this forum used to be like.....go back as far as you like , but make it a fun one.....I'm going to go do some digging .

alcohol is not a toy.......it's a tool....to be used by responsible drunks
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Im here
Nothing Else Matters
Quote 0 0
da_wizard
Gnomez wrote:

Im here
Nothing Else Matters

Gnomez.....you are always here.....( points to Gnomez cot in the corner of the forum .....you live here doncha?)

Quote 0 0
Gnomez
I hangz out here waiting fir the chicks to log on
Quote 0 0
da_wizard
you'll be wait'n for awhile.....you can here the crickets chirping ...it's so quite around here

Quote 0 0
stevenstrong
da_wizard wrote:

Gnomez wrote:

Im here
Nothing Else Matters

Gnomez.....you are always here.....( points to Gnomez cot in the corner of the forum .....you live here doncha?)

gawdammit GNOMEZY, your cot is startin to smell like PISS......sheepz piss to be exact.
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
At least your not living in the Maintenance Room
Quote 0 0
minime
da_wizard wrote:

this place is fucking dead....we need to stir this place up.....here is your mission if you chose to except it.....go back and find some kick ass threads that we can rehash....or at least see what this forum used to be like.....go back as far as you like , but make it a fun one.....I'm going to go do some digging .

still here buddy...

place has been dead lately....really not much to post about
Quote 0 0
MattSabbath13
The female ejaculation thread is pretty hot right now.  I advise all to chime in on that one.
See you in the darkness wanker!
Quote 0 0
TheNotoriousJaz
here

"stand and deliver or the devil he may take you"
http://www.myspace.com/maaxmetal
Quote 0 0
ZaktarZodiac
stevenstrong wrote:

da_wizard wrote:

Gnomez wrote:

Im here
Nothing Else Matters

gawdammit GNOMEZY, your cot is startin to smell like PISS......sheepz piss to be exact.

REALLY? I Just Happen To Like Sheep Urine...They're Stench And Knotted Fur Keeps Me Warm At Night! 

Quote 0 0