WhyTheDelayForOzzfest10
what bands do you want to see the most?????????[move]it will be a kick ass day stop bitching people middle finger has it right pit or GTFO or go cry to mommy .[/move]
Quote 0 0
DvineINFEKT
Devildriver =]

never failed to put on a good show. I' rather they have headlined second stage though - cause the music is too heavy for mainstage.

Playing that fast just doesn't translate well at that size.

The real question is: Pit or Lawn?
Quote 0 0
WhyTheDelayForOzzfest10
DvineINFEKT wrote:

Devildriver =]

never failed to put on a good show. I' rather they have headlined second stage though - cause the music is too heavy for mainstage.

Quote 0 0
WhyTheDelayForOzzfest10
DvineINFEKT wrote:

Devildriver =]

PIT ALL THE WAY!
Quote 0 0
thecharmedone72
AMEN!!!
Quote 0 0
Jayman
WhyTheDelayForOzzfest10 wrote:

what bands do you want to see the most?????????[move]it will be a kick ass day stop bitching people middle finger has it right pit or GTFO or go cry to mommy .[/move]

Personally, I'm a huge priest and halford fan so Halford is what I'm looking forward to the most.  And ofcourse ozzy.  Devildriver will be cool as well.  Always nice to see BLS and great to see skeletonwitch and kataklysm on the tour.  I really like most of the bands except maybe a few like drowning pool and crue I don't particularly care for.  Seeing Ozzy and halford on the mainstage is really gonna make my summer. 
Quote 0 0