ZaktarZodiac
This Can Include Anything From Sports To Cereal To
A Movie/Cartoon Character You Licked When Growing-Up!
(Colorful Or B&W, Real Or Fake...It Doesn't Matter Which!)

Quote 0 0
MikeGimmelli
off the top of my head (in no particular order) beavis, butthead, scooby (cartoon), shaggy (cartoon), and scooby dumb (cartoon), all of which i still like.  count chocula, i liked the lucky charms lepperchaun when i was a kid.
Quote 0 0
ZaktarZodiac
For Me It's Been Just About Any Character From The 80's To The Early Millenium (
Allthough Some Have Been Re-Created Recently For Live-Action Films
That Are Quite Soo Terrible...But Definatly Could Have Been Better!

Quote 0 0
stevenstrong
does axl rose count?
Quote 0 0
Kola_Knut
the keystone kops they were hillarious back in the day.
RIDE THE SNAKE MON!

Quote 0 0
Tiger479
  Ive got a bunch but here's a clasic
Quote 0 0
LOKISrevenge
The Pirate PIEROGIE !!!!! He had the ballz to tell Pirate management they fuckin suck
Quote 0 0
clozzy
Tiger479 wrote:

Ive got a bunch but here's my penis

oh wao. mines lickablez! 
::sinister::sinister
m/(-.-)m/ w00t (.)_(.)_(.)_(.)_(.)_(.)
m/(-.-)m/ w00t (.)_(.)_(.)_(.)_(.)_(.)
::sinister::sinister
Quote 0 0
paozzygrrll56
AL, the FLORIDA GATORS MASCOT, GO GATORS.
Quote 0 0
Kola_Knut
paozzygrrll56 wrote:

where im from we eat GATORS. crunchy yet satifying!
ever eaten frogs legs before. they seriously taste like chicken!
RIDE THE SNAKE MON!

Quote 0 0
A_C
Kola_Knut wrote:

paozzygrrll56 wrote:

where im from we eat GATORS. crunchy yet satifying!
ever eaten frogs legs before. they seriously taste like chicken!
That's funny since the only time that East Carolina played Florida, Florida beat their asses and sent them away crying like little babies. I would say that were your from Gators devour you! 

Quote 0 0
Kola_Knut
Uummm .. Dat never happend. Gators 4-a, Pirates 2-a .. yo do yor research mon!
RIDE THE SNAKE MON!

Quote 0 0
A_C
Kola_Knut wrote:

Uummm .. Dat never happend. Gators 4-a, Pirates 2-a .. yo do yor research mon!
 Oh how little you know. I unlike someone else here, do not talk out of his ass, nor does he say shit he does not know about.
The year was 1984, the place Gainesville, Florida (Gator Homecoming)
On October the 22nd of the year of our lord 1984, the University of Florida did in fact serve up the lowly Pirates of East Carolina University. Final score Florida 24 ECU 17.
 In 1984 East Carolina was a Division 1 team playing as an Independent. Then in 1997 they joined up with Conference USA and have been there ever since.
 Seems that I know more about your team than you do. You see, I have been a long time follower of Pirates Football. Since the time I lived in South Carolina.  I am now and have been for 30+ years a follower of the Southeastern Conference. The teams I pay most attention to Are (in order of importance) Alabama, Florida, LSU, Auburn, Arkansas, S. Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, Mississippi, Mississippi St., Kentucky and lastly poor old Vanderbilt. I also follow East Carolina, Notre Dame, Florida State, Texas, and Miami. So as you may be able to tell, I Love the sport of college football. During the college football season, I eat, drink (but not Pepsi) and shit football.
 You need to do some research before calling someone a liar.
 Edited to correct a misspelled word.

Quote 0 0
Kola_Knut
first, NEVER SAID LIAR .. Re-Read .. UNEDITED!
second JUST WHO THE HELL SAID THAT I OWNED A TEAM?
third, what makes you THINK that i'm a TARHEEL FAN? 
RIDE THE SNAKE MON!

Quote 0 0
A_C
Kola_Knut wrote:

first, NEVER SAID LIAR .. Re-Read .. UNEDITED!
second JUST WHO THE HELL SAID THAT I OWNED A TEAM?
third, what makes you THINK that i'm a TARHEEL FAN?  
WoW! Ze One And Only ZaktarZodiac, either your daddy and mommy were father and daughter, you were a crack baby, or You inhaled way to many cans of Freon.  Your statement  itself said I was lying. The term your team, merely means a team that represents the area you live in , or a team that you support. Since you live in New Bern, North Carolina and that is were the Pirates call home, it is acceptable to say that they are your team. Never meant that you owned them. Since I think your so stupid that you need to be reminded what your name is. And were in the hell did I even mention the Tar-Heels? Let me remind you what your name is "ZaktarZodiac" aka 555_elCheapo_Pizza, aka Kola_Knut!! Pick one and stick with it. You have so many screen-names, you can't remember which one you are at any given time.  

Quote 0 0