Crazy_eyes Show full post »
f_darkbladeus
DarkOzzy23 wrote:

Well,I'm sure as hell am not driving. 
I'm flying from Atlanta,GA to Camden,NJ

i thought about flying, but decided not to. ticket, airfare, car, nah. it's cheaper to drive. but if it were any further, probably. aren't you excited to be going???~!!!!
---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0
RyGuy009
Stumperxxx wrote:

If i was driving i would kick all your asses, but im flying from almost as far north as you can go in canada.  FORT MCMURRAY, ALBERTA. must be close to 3500km each way.... BEAT THAT!!!!

You would barley beat me. But I will beat you cause I'm planning on actually driving down from Calgary . Wanna stop in LA, Long Beach, and VEGAS! 2,421 km one way to Devore, CA according to Google. I can't wait!
Quote 0 0
Grandmaster_Disaster
idk miles, but 1 1/2 - 2 hour journey, accross town from the north burbs to the south burbs of chi-town on the metra, gonna get Derrrrrunnnnkkkkk on the train, oh and a 45 minute walk oh well worth the alchohol not to take a car

Because in America your misfortune is HILARIOUS!!!! XD
Quote 0 0
Mantooth
Another working day has ended. Only the rush hour hell to face. Packed like lemmings into shiny metal boxes. Contestants in a suicidal race.
Quote 0 0
Airforce
I'll be attending Mansfield from Gloucester, Va. Near Williamsburg.....
Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
Anyone taking a train to Ozzfest?
Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
Grandmaster_Disaster wrote:

idk miles, but 1 1/2 - 2 hour journey, accross town from the north burbs to the south burbs of chi-town on the metra, gonna get Derrrrrunnnnkkkkk on the train, oh and a 45 minute walk oh well worth the alchohol not to take a car

? LOL
---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0
ozzy1116
I'm lucky enough to only have to drive a little over 4 hours for the Hartford, CT show. I've never seen Ozzy live before, and this is my most wanted concert/festival of the summer.
Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
Wizard_of_Ozz wrote:

Anyone taking a train to Ozzfest?

trains don't go anywhere near tinley park
besides they are too hard to park there
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0
Anusecks
f_darkbladeus wrote:

DarkOzzy23 wrote:

i thought about flying, but decided not to. ticket, airfare, car, nah. it's cheaper to drive. but if it were any further, probably. aren't you excited to be going???~!!!!

HELLZ YEAH, but not to THAT venue!
GET HEAVY or GTFO BITCH!!
Quote 0 0
stevepwn
1hour
Quote 0 0
FTW13
Only a 10 min. ride on the speedline for me.
"Forever Love It Loud"!
Quote 0 0
pack1pres
I am driving 0.1 miles to a park and ride where the coach bus is driving the other 3+ hours.. We will all be to wasted to drive......... OZZZYY!!!!!!
Quote 0 0
DarkOzzy23
f_darkbladeus wrote:

DarkOzzy23 wrote:

I'm fucking stoked!!!
Quote 0 0
0v3Rt3hM0unTa1n
Gnomez wrote:

tater666 wrote:

i'm drivin all the way from albany GA, to hartford CT, it's about 19 hours and about 1200 miles ONE FUCKIN WAY!!!!

Wouldn't it be cheaper and easier to fly?

no
Quote 0 0