ministrymember99
Who was the 90's band that we wouldnt expect. BLS? (That was expected) or is it the mystery 13th band?

PS. HAHA all you fuckin retards thought dirge within & 36 crazyfists were gonna play...ahhh that makes me feel far superior to most of you!!!! mwahahahahahahahaha

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Boxing-Dei-Dei/184025258313948?sk=app_2405167945
Quote 0 0
MikeGimmelli
ministrymember99 wrote:

Who was the 90's band that we wouldnt expect. BLS? (That was expected) or is it the mystery 13th band?

PS. HAHA all you fuckin retards thought dirge within & 36 crazyfists were gonna play...ahhh that makes me feel far superior to most of you!!!! mwahahahahahahahaha

pretty ironic statement cause that "90's band" that people were talkin about was a hoax started by someone on here, i forget who it was lol.
Quote 0 0
ministrymember99
Skull And Crossbones wrote:

ministrymember99 wrote:

pretty ironic statement cause that "90's band" that people were talkin about was a hoax started by someone on here, i forget who it was lol.

whats ironic about it?
Quote 0 0
stevenstrong
...The 90's band iz gonna be DANZIG, kelly ozbourne sent meh ah txt message sayin so...
Quote 0 0
Ascetic_Priest1
The mystery band iws going to be d00df15t because they're too Br00oo00ooTaLz not to play. The fury of their breakdowns will drain your soul and give you cancer.
Quote 0 0
puffpuffpass

ministrymember99 wrote:

wtf for realz?
Quote 0 0
MikeGimmelli
ministrymember99 wrote:

ministrymember99 wrote:

whats ironic about it?

cause you called everyone a retard who thought that dirge within and 36 crazyfists were gonna be on ozzfest but you fell for the "90s band" rumor.  dont feel bad though, so did i lol.
Quote 0 0
ozzrokk
That's why I asked if anyone had seen or heard this interview and noone said
anything.knew it was bullshit then
RIP Rigger Dan
Quote 0 0
ministrymember99

ministrymember99 wrote:

ministrymember99 wrote:

whats ironic about it?

cause you called everyone a retard who thought that dirge within and 36 crazyfists were gonna be on ozzfest but you fell for the "90s band" rumor.  dont feel bad though, so did i lol.

Yeah I did call everyone a retard because of that...BUT it was because they had some kind of inside information or some bullshit. And the whole thing with the campaign poster for that one band.
The 90's band someone quoted an interview or something so I figured it would be real.
But damn.
So will their be one more band announced... because they keep on saying 13 acts and there are only 12 listed.... unless I miscounted
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
When I read the topic of this thread Ministry, I thought you were posting the lyrics to a new song that you had written and I thought to myself "gawd no wonder their singer left their band"

Quote 0 0
ministrymember99
bahahahahaha
oh gnomez... you do make me laugh.
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
ministrymember99 wrote:

bahahahahaha
oh gnomez... you do make me laugh.

right now you're trying to get a guitar riff going using those lyrics...I just know you are
And the chorus can be.....
Quote 0 0