robo_bob Show full post »
OrangeNk
if you like the Killers i think you are on the wrong website
Quote 0 0
CannibalCorpse
Quote:

OrangeNk said: if you like the Killers i think you are on the wrong website

::animatedlaugh Fuck The Killers! They're just terrible.

Quote 0 0
burn_all_midgets
I won a free TV off a bet about the killers like 4 years ago, I told someone they would make it big, they disagreed, I won a TV...
Quote 0 0
CannibalCorpse
Quote:

burn_all_midgets said: I won a free TV off a bet about the killers like 4 years ago, I told someone they would make it big, they disagreed, I won a TV...

A good TV?::laugh

Quote 0 0
burn_all_midgets
Quote:

CannibalCorpse said:
Quote:

burn_all_midgets said: I won a free TV off a bet about the killers like 4 years ago, I told someone they would make it big, they disagreed, I won a TV...

No, it was like a 12-incher, and it was white, we didnt specify what kind of tv, we just bet a tv on it
Quote 0 0
CannibalCorpse
Quote:

burn_all_midgets said:
Quote:

CannibalCorpse said:
Quote:

No, it was like a 12-incher, and it was white, we didnt specify what kind of tv, we just bet a tv on it

At least you won the bet.::animatedlaugh It's a nice trophy.

Quote 0 0
burn_all_midgets
Quote:

CannibalCorpse said:
Quote:

burn_all_midgets said:
Quote:

CannibalCorpse said:
Quote:

I would like to thank the guy that started this thread and everybody else that likes the killers for making this possible. Satan bless you.
Quote 0 0
CannibalCorpse
Quote:

burn_all_midgets said:
Quote:

CannibalCorpse said:
Quote:

burn_all_midgets said:
Quote:

CannibalCorpse said:
Quote:

I would like to thank the guy that started this thread and everybody else that likes the killers for making this possible. Satan bless you.

::animatedlaugh Nice speech. Very uplifting.

Quote 0 0
jennyb4u9
Quote:

robo_bob said: i know i know, the killers are not metal, and probably most of the people on this board dont like them. but i am happier than a pig in shit about next week. plus it is bonus that i get paid this thursday as well so now i will have money for the show!!!!!!
wait a minite here i like the killers the kill is a badass song
Quote 0 0
irrigator58
Quote:

jimbob232 said: i like plenty of non-metal/soft stuff, but the Killers might be the worst band on the planet.

No offense and have fun.

THANK YOU

Someone finally agrees with me.......geez

Amon Amarth - November 28
Quote 0 0