travisey666 Show full post »
Unregistered
I think it's to determine who's the top people on the Home page.
Quote 0 0
travisey666
I wanna know how the hell u get points
Quote 0 0
jimbob232
Posting. Just like this I assume.

Quote 0 0
watchwolf
EH, we'll find out sometime what they are.
Quote 0 0
jimbob232
Pretty sure it's based on post count.

Quote 0 0
stlslayer
It cant be based solely on posts because I have 41 points and only like 30 posts
Quote 0 0
democrat
its gay.[EMAIL]null[/EMAIL]
April 29 - Lamb of God, AILD, Bodom, etc
Quote 0 0
democrat
its gay.[EMAIL]null[/EMAIL]
April 29 - Lamb of God, AILD, Bodom, etc
Quote 0 0
jimmytwotimes
There will be an area called "THINGS TO DO". Within this area, there will be a section which will explain the point system. In a nutshell, you get points for all your activities in the community (posting, starting a topic, etc.) Those points are accumulated on a weekly and monthly basis, where users with the most points will be able to win merch, memorabilia, etc. Stay tuned,.. they do have a purpose...
Quote 0 0
jimbob232
Quote:
There will be an area called "THINGS TO DO". Within this area, there will be a section which will explain the point system. In a nutshell, you get points for all your activities in the community (posting, starting a topic, etc.) Those points are accumulated on a weekly and monthly basis, where users with the most points will be able to win merch, memorabilia, etc. Stay tuned,.. they do have a purpose...

That is damn cool. Caex, send me the stuff you don't want when you continue to win lol

Quote 0 0
Ozzysdoll
go to the bottom of this page and look where it says "Things to do" . It will tell you.
Quote 0 0