haze821
maybe I'm a bit late on this but I bought my 2 tickets during the pre-sale for Camden for $39.50 each and now they are selling for $19.50! That's $40 friggin' bucks I could buy food or booze with at the show, or even merch. AND the tickets are supposed to be all inclusive but according to Susquehannas website parking is $20-30 bucks!

I only noticed this because there was a chance I couldn't make the show and was gonna sell tix but people were selling so low...I thought it was four packs.  I realized the regular ticket price was dropped significantly. robbed like usual...
Quote 0 0
im4evaozzyfan
I never buy pre sale always wait things change
ROCK FUCKIN ON
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
haze821 wrote:

maybe I'm a bit late on this but I bought my 2 tickets during the pre-sale for Camden for $39.50 each and now they are selling for $19.50! That's $40 friggin' bucks I could buy food or booze with at the show, or even merch. AND the tickets are supposed to be all inclusive but according to Susquehannas website parking is $20-30 bucks!

I only noticed this because there was a chance I couldn't make the show and was gonna sell tix but people were selling so low...I thought it was four packs.  I realized the regular ticket price was dropped significantly. robbed like usual...
I got 2 $10 tickets....one is just to go in and out.
I`m just gonna wander around taking pictures of the freaks and bands.
If I can get a better ticket later so be it....if not...I have seen MORE....way MORE than anyone could ever want to regarding Ozzfest and Ozzy. I have lived...........
I`m just gonna chill and go with a laid back attitude...Ruhh Roww!! it`s supposed to RAIN or might anyway...at the Philly date...hopefully not but it`s a chance of "showers" that day.

Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
haze821 wrote:

I only noticed this because there was a chance I couldn't make the show and was gonna sell tix but people were selling so low...I thought it was four packs.  I realized the regular ticket price was dropped significantly. robbed like usual...

yeah, us too.  we ended up giving our extra ticket to our nephew's friend who made sure to buy us a couple rounds of beer as a thank you.

but it's not just ozzfest doing this.  there was staff walking around tinley selling Kiss lawn tickets for ten bucks, seats in section 200 for $15 and Uproar tickets for $15 lawn/$20 section 200.  esperate for bums in seats.
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0
haze821
yea ive been to plenty of ozzfests and other concerts so not too concerns.  plus 40 is still great for a whole day of music.  im just being crush cash wise righ tnow and seeing that killed me. oh well. rock on!
Quote 0 0
eXile72
Well if you were smart you would have realized they were going to drop the prices. Did you really think with a line up like this people would be running to buy tickets.
Quote 0 0