FIRSTOZZYFAN
OZZY!!! OZZY!! OZZY!!!....the crowd chants,...the beer is cold,..the day is hot as HELL....
(thanks......)

Quote 0 0
FROM_THE_SKY
whatever happened to Jake E. Lee?
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
FROM_THE_SKY wrote:

HEY!!! Enough is Enough!!!! Jakey Lou Williams??......long story......still out there with his guitars though.
So,....that guy OZZY......he`s workin with a new guy now?? Gus G??....I`m sure it will be great as Ozzy can really pick an amazing guitar player...look at them from over the years.........Gotta love the Ozzman...pickin that talent and bringin it on home. .....

Quote 0 0
FROM_THE_SKY
FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

FROM_THE_SKY wrote:

HEY!!! Enough is Enough!!!! Jakey Lou Williams??......long story......still out there with his guitars though.
So,....that guy OZZY......he`s workin with a new guy now?? Gus G??....I`m sure it will be great as Ozzy can really pick an amazing guitar player...look at them from over the years.........Gotta love the Ozzman...pickin that talent and bringin it on home. .....
i think Gus is a great guitar player. After i heard "Scream" i was like holy shit this is good
Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
FROM_THE_SKY wrote:

last I saw he was with a band called Badlands and he still kicks ass on the axe
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
FROM_THE_SKY wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

FROM_THE_SKY wrote:

i think Gus is a great guitar player. After i heard "Scream" i was like holy shit this is good
You didnt get my twisted little pun did you????
Obviously,,,,  you`re not a golfer.........man.

Quote 0 0
FROM_THE_SKY
FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

FROM_THE_SKY wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

FROM_THE_SKY wrote:

Obviously,,,,  you`re not a golfer.........man.
sorry man i didn't catch it
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
FROM_THE_SKY wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

FROM_THE_SKY wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

FROM_THE_SKY wrote:

Obviously,,,,  you`re not a golfer.........man.
You asked about Jakey...in the Ozzy thread,..so the pun was; Enough is Enough!!! Jakey aka Jake E. Lee is in a Band that is called "Enuff Z`nuff"....they just put out a record last year in Japan,..and it should be around here if not already. Get it?? Enough is enough!! /Enuff Z`nuff??Well...anyway YEAH MAN!!!!!! Let me hear you scream...I hear it the first time and thought right away that isnt anything Zakk couldnt do,...but I`ll go see it done and see what its like live,....I am a Zakk fan but I respect what all those guys are doing.....HELLZ YEAH!!! All Hail to the OZZMAN!!!

[move] OZZY FREAKIN OSBOURNE   THANKS FOR OZZFEST  2010[/move]

Quote 0 0
DirtButton
I think Gus being there adds a little extra anticipation for me. Its another something different this year.

Please no Road to Nowhere!!!
Quote 0 0
FROM_THE_SKY
FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

FROM_THE_SKY wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

FROM_THE_SKY wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

FROM_THE_SKY wrote:

You asked about Jakey...in the Ozzy thread,..so the pun was; Enough is Enough!!! Jakey aka Jake E. Lee is in a Band that is called "Enuff Z`nuff"....they just put out a record last year in Japan,..and it should be around here if not already. Get it?? Enough is enough!! /Enuff Z`nuff??Well...anyway YEAH MAN!!!!!! Let me hear you scream...I hear it the first time and thought right away that isnt anything Zakk couldnt do,...but I`ll go see it done and see what its like live,....I am a Zakk fan but I respect what all those guys are doing.....HELLZ YEAH!!! All Hail to the OZZMAN!!!

I would totally go to Ozzfest this year to him but I'm broke. It would be cool to see Gus. I'll probably see him when he goes on tour after Ozzfest
Quote 0 0
FROM_THE_SKY
FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

FROM_THE_SKY wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

FROM_THE_SKY wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

FROM_THE_SKY wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

FROM_THE_SKY wrote:

I would totally go to Ozzfest this year to him but I'm broke. It would be cool to see Gus. I'll probably see him when he goes on tour after Ozzfest
Pro rated and dollar for Dollar ,.....you get more bang for the buck @ Ozzfest,..I will probably go to more than one solo date as well.......the $$ will be the least of my concerns,....i just want good pix.
ya but having the money when tix go on sale is gonna be tough
Quote 0 0
da_wizard
OZZFEST IS GOING TO FUCKING RULE IN 2010
as far as I'm concerned....it's going to be the highlight of my summer

alcohol is not a toy.......it's a tool....to be used by responsible drunks
Quote 0 0