Gnomez
Do you ever find yourself sitting on your lounge floor and dragging your butt around on the carpet?
I've seen dogs do it...I think it means you have worms?
Quote 0 0
minime
Gnomez wrote:

Do you ever find yourself sitting on your lounge floor and dragging your butt around on the carpet?
I've seen dogs do it...I think it means you have worms?



I do it all the time....


its just fun as hell.......and feels good too
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
You should just scratch your arse
It would be a lot easier
And you won't ruin your carpet
Quote 0 0
minime
Gnomez wrote:

You should just scratch your arse
It would be a lot easier
And you won't ruin your carpet



oh man...dat anit no fun........


Quote 0 0
Gnomez
I think your wife would find it so much easier to clean your undies as opposed to the shagpile
Quote 0 0
Catzzz
for the love of gawd
Quote 0 0
minime
Catzzz wrote:

for the love of gawd




this thread just took a long trip way down south.....
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Can't get much further South than me
Quote 0 0
puffpuffpass
it's gettin hot in here. better take off all my clothes.
oh boy, i am feelin so hot. i'm gonna take my clothes off.
Quote 0 0
Nathan7X
Quit it with the butt jokes.  What are you in 5th grade or something? 
Nathan Martin. Lima, Ohio.


Me and my HOTTT!!! girlfriend

http://www.myspace.com/jesushedonlovecraft
Quote 0 0
stevenstrong
Nathan7X wrote:

Quit it with the butt jokes.  What are you in 5th grade or something? 

ok, u already crossed tha line with tha a7x thing, now yooz knockin butt-jokes...GTFO rite now!!
Quote 0 0
Nathan7X
stevenstrong wrote:

Nathan7X wrote:

Quit it with the butt jokes.  What are you in 5th grade or something? 

ok, u already crossed tha line with tha a7x thing, now yooz knockin butt-jokes...GTFO rite now!!

fuck you faggot
Nathan Martin. Lima, Ohio.


Me and my HOTTT!!! girlfriend

http://www.myspace.com/jesushedonlovecraft
Quote 0 0
stevenstrong
Super heavy come-back dood!! Only queerz posteth pics with their mommyz...
Quote 0 0
Catzzz
bitch umm gonna pick up teh world and dropeth it on fukkinz head
Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
Catzzz wrote:

bitch umm gonna pick up teh world and dropeth it on fukkinz head

just don't chase it around the living room and lose it under the couch
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0