The_post_modern_sadist
and for the record, no I am not anyone but fof jr(thats my old screen name). middle finger is a real guy, waco is real, fof is real, and who knows about familyghost, your guess is as good as mine on that one ha ha ha

Quote 0 0
Ascetic_Priest1
What all this talk of the "real"? I thought you were a postmodernist and rejected such universal metanarratives......everything is a social construction, reality is nothing more than individual experience and no one experience is any more valid than any other.  SO, you could just as likely be be FOF or Barak Obama or Jesus because no proof or "true knowldge" actualy exists.
Quote 0 0
ozzrokk
Ascetic_Priest1 wrote:

What all this talk of the "real"? I thought you were a postmodernist and rejected such universal metanarratives......everything is a social construction, reality is nothing more than individual experience and no one experience is any more valid than any other.  SO, you could just as likely be be FOF or Barak Obama or Jesus because no proof or "true knowldge" actualy exists.

Wow

That was heavy
RIP Rigger Dan
Quote 0 0
The_post_modern_sadist
Ascetic_Priest1 wrote:

you got me.. I am barrack obama

Quote 0 0
Ascetic_Priest1
The_post_modern_sadist wrote:

Ascetic_Priest1 wrote:

you got me.. I am barrack obama

Quote 0 0
The_post_modern_sadist
yeah, I mean really, other than me and FoF, what do waco jesus, middle finger and familyghost have to do with anything? theres no dots connecting here amirite

Quote 0 0
Piggy
I've hung out with FOF a few times.  I know he's real.
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
Piggy wrote:

I've hung out with FOF a few times.  I know he's real.
Yup...Piggy is fer real too.......and got to meet DIO! 

Quote 0 0
jennyb4u9
man this is stupid lol some people need to lay off the crack crazyness
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
jennyb4u9 wrote:

man this is stupid lol some people need to lay off the crack crazyness
There was a bunch of trolling and out of the blue attacks by that douche under several names on the old board.
Probably came from "another" board.....it was weak and lame trolling too. I am shattered by the unkind comments they have made,......

Quote 0 0
jennyb4u9
they aren't worth it they are misserable with themselves so they try to bring others down they need to get lives very sad
Quote 0 0
The_post_modern_sadist
that lowedown sure is swell 

Quote 0 0
da_wizard
can someone please tell me who I am???????

alcohol is not a toy.......it's a tool....to be used by responsible drunks
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN

that lowedown sure is swell 
Its not like we dont all know....he cant leave the board so he trolls it,....goood thinkin  "firewater indian beatdown beeyatch!!:"

Quote 0 0
highrise

yeah, I mean really, other than me and FoF, what do waco jesus, middle finger and familyghost have to do with anything? theres no dots connecting here amirite

been a long time since i've seen the name waco jesus
Never try, you either do it or don't waste your time.
Quote 0 0