The_post_modern_sadist Show full post »
The_post_modern_sadist
highrise wrote:

The_post_modern_sadist wrote:

yeah, I mean really, other than me and FoF, what do waco jesus, middle finger and familyghost have to do with anything? theres no dots connecting here amirite

been a long time since i've seen the name waco jesus
yeah waco jesus was cool. total asshole but I liked that about him

Quote 0 0
jennyb4u9
i just had some fun lmfao the nieghbors were playing this mexican music so i cranked ironman loud as fuck!!!!!!!
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
jennyb4u9 wrote:

i just had some fun lmfao the nieghbors were playing this mexican music so i cranked ironman loud as fuck!!!!!!!
Thats what I do in the ambulance!!



Quote 0 0
jennyb4u9
HAHA  THIS CRAP HAS BEEN GOING ON ALL DAY LLONG BETWEEN THAT SHIT AND THE RAP I DONT KNOW WHICH ONE DRIVES ME NUTTS MORE LOL
Quote 0 0
jennyb4u9
ozzfest members lol come to my house mosh pit in the pool and lets crash the nieghbors party a little bottle throwing lmao jk
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
jennyb4u9 wrote:

ozzfest members lol come to my house mosh pit in the pool and lets crash the nieghbors party a little bottle throwing lmao jk
I`ll toss a rotten ham over the fence!!



Quote 0 0
highrise
The_post_modern_sadist wrote:

highrise wrote:

The_post_modern_sadist wrote:

yeah, I mean really, other than me and FoF, what do waco jesus, middle finger and familyghost have to do with anything? theres no dots connecting here amirite

been a long time since i've seen the name waco jesus
yeah waco jesus was cool. total asshole but I liked that about him

same here, he could be quite creative with the insults
Never try, you either do it or don't waste your time.
Quote 0 0