ozzycrue Show full post »
poweslave
Yes, I believe that is what he is talking about.
Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
poweslave wrote:

Yes, I believe that is what he is talking about.


Holy crap. You know, just looked at it closely and ... did they share equipment like drums and mics and amps and so on? How the HELL did they setup and tear down in 5 minutes? As the night wore on they gave a half hour, which is pumping @ss for the roadies but doable I guess if they are operating like Nascar mechanics (LOL).
---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0
Jayman
That's another reason why I said it was one of the weirdest set times I've ever seen.  I've never seen a band set up in 5 minutes, and on the mainstage? 
Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
Jayman wrote:

That's another reason why I said it was one of the weirdest set times I've ever seen.  I've never seen a band set up in 5 minutes, and on the mainstage? 


ya. weird. and hey, what happened to your picture Jayman. It's a broken link. You need to re-upload it me thinks. Just a suggestion of course. But if it matters to you, you probably will take the advice. Or not. Depends on how it strikes you. Either way I'm fine. 
---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0
Jayman
f_darkbladeus wrote:

Jayman wrote:

That's another reason why I said it was one of the weirdest set times I've ever seen.  I've never seen a band set up in 5 minutes, and on the mainstage? 


ya. weird. and hey, what happened to your picture Jayman. It's a broken link. You need to re-upload it me thinks. Just a suggestion of course. But if it matters to you, you probably will take the advice. Or not. Depends on how it strikes you. Either way I'm fine. 


I actually never uploaded a picture here so I'm not sure what the broken link is about  lol.  Someday I'll probably upload something if I find a picture I like
Quote 0 0
bobcat808
I went to Ozzfest back in 2001. The main stage was on a carousel so that when one band was finished all they had to do was rotate the stage to the next bands set-up. That makes 5 minute set changes possible.
Quote 0 0
Rayyon
I have a feeling this is how the set times for the san bernardino show will be.

Second Stage:

California Wildebeest - 12:30pm - 12:50pm
Saviours - 12:55pm - 1:15pm
Kataklysm - 1:20pm - 1:40pm
Skeletonwitch - 1:45pm - 2:05pm
Goatwhore - 2:10pm - 2:30pm
Exodus - 2:40pm - 3:10pm
Drowning Pool - 3:20pm - 4:00pm
Black Label Society - 4:10pm - 5:00pm
     
Main Stage:
Nonpoint - 5:05pm - 5:40pm
DevilDriver - 5:50pm - 6:35pm
Halford - 6:50pm - 7:40pm
Motley Crue - 8:00pm - 9:15pm
Ozzy Osbourne - 9:30pm - 11:00pm



Well i hope im close, but to be sure call me back the day before.
Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
Only problem is? The gates open at 10 but the concert was announced to start a 1PM. That would not make sense then with the first act appearing at 12:30, right?

Rayyon wrote:

I have a feeling this is how the set times for the san bernardino show will be.

Second Stage:

California Wildebeest - 12:30pm - 12:50pm
Saviours - 12:55pm - 1:15pm
Kataklysm - 1:20pm - 1:40pm
Skeletonwitch - 1:45pm - 2:05pm
Goatwhore - 2:10pm - 2:30pm
Exodus - 2:40pm - 3:10pm
Drowning Pool - 3:20pm - 4:00pm
Black Label Society - 4:10pm - 5:00pm
     
Main Stage:
Nonpoint - 5:05pm - 5:40pm
DevilDriver - 5:50pm - 6:35pm
Halford - 6:50pm - 7:40pm
Motley Crue - 8:00pm - 9:15pm
Ozzy Osbourne - 9:30pm - 11:00pm



Well i hope im close, but to be sure call me back the day before.

---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0
Stumperxxx
Not a bad set list but does the first 5 bands really only play 20 min.  Thats  not even enough time to intro your band.. :S...Bobcat u were at 2001 ozzfest does it end at 11?
Quote 0 0