laurjohn2 Show full post »
FIRSTOZZYFAN
Crazy_eyes wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

TMZ wasnt there at all. Not at the moment of,...either during the camera incident nor the DUI.
The TMZ photos were taken in 2007,..during ANOTHER DUI. Ironically it was that 2007 DUI that will keep him from serving any jail time. In the 2007 case he was also charged with another motor vehicle offense for which he plea dealt guilty. Due to the plea deal he had the DUI swept away,...so this one wont put him in jail...follow that? Either way,...he keeps doing it
I get it that papparazi are different than a regular star struck fan wanting a snapshot. They are too aggressive,....I always ask permission to take someones picture.
If you are in the limelight and you are in the place you have your "cantina",...people will naturally want your picture,...WTF did he expect? It was a fan,.....BIG difference.

Tell me this.  How do you know TMZ wasn't there and the camera he smashed didn't belong to a paparazzi?  id you KNOW that person?
I dont know the person nor was I there,...but Mr. Neils spokesperson as well as Mr. Neil are familiar with her. Shes a fan,...he admitted it and so did his spokesperson. Heres the quote:
A spokeswoman for Neil also told MORE (more is a Las Vegas news channel)
"reports of an altercation with a female fan were true. Neil had asked the fan not to take his photograph, and when she did, he knocked her camera down", the spokeswoman said. Police said they were still investigating that incident...

The apparent fact that he asked her not to take a picture and she went ahead and did it anyway puts some responsibility on her,...but not enough to be the victim of assault and battery with resulting property damage.
He runs a restaurant open to the public...inside a national hotel chain,...that woman went there and was attacked,....it`s not supposed to work that way. He should have been the bigger person,...and had security delete that shit.
He was drunk and has anger management issues towards women. Its not a newsflash.
Since he has admitted his mistake,...I give him a thumbs up....and wish him well,...hopefully he`ll fix this "problem",...and wont make any MORE  mistakes. People die when this shit happens. But as long as it`s not anybody you know I guess it`s cool right? Just remember though,,,,papparazzi help create buzz that is instrumental in the fury of fame.
( I think people who admit the error should get some credit,...nobody died and he can get help)

Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
AND this just in......which was the way Vince saw things all along...EVEN during the recent Ozzfest while his book was in the printing press.....what a fucking scumbag.

Here it is:

Sept. 16 2010

Ozzy Osbourne's wife/manager Sharon told Maxine Shen of the New York Post that she was "absolutely heartbroken" after learning that the MÖTLEY CRÜE frontman Vince Neil called her the "most evil, shittiest woman I've ever met in my life" in his upcoming book ? especially since the CRÜE completed a short run of dates with Ozzy late last month as part of this year's Ozzfest tour.

"I am very, very saddened by it," Osbourne said. "My husband called him and said, 'What's the problem?' and [Neil] kind of back-tracked.

"[It's] a case of 'I need names in this book. I need to shock,' " she added. "It is sad when people do that. They want to sell you out.

"I think he is probably very jealous of Ozzy, but he dare not pick on him because the fans will turn on him, so he goes after me."

Vince's gripe with Sharon dates back to CRÜE's 1984 support slot on Ozzy's 'Bark at the Moon' tour when Ozzy's wife allegedly imposed a number of backstage restrictions which ? Neil believes ? killed everyone's buzz.

"We couldn't do this and we couldn't do that," Neil writes in his book. "There was a whole set of rules we had to follow."

Regarding Neil's claim that Sharon "would fucking have you killed if it was to her advantage," Osbourne said, "He's the murderer, not me [referring to Neil's infamous 1984 DUI accident, which resulted in the death of Finnish glam band HANOI ROCKS' drummer, Nicholas "Razzle" Dingley, and a vehicular manslaughter charge. In 1986, a judge sentenced Neil to 30 days in jail, five years probation, 200 hours of community service and $2.6 million in restitution to the crash victims.] He has murdered somebody in a car. He crippled two other people and he is still driving drunk. And that is why I used to keep my husband away from him. And if that makes me a bad person, then I am a bad person."

Sharon told the New York Post that, with the exception of running into Neil backstage at Ozzfest this past summer, she hasn't had a conversation with or seen the MÖTLEY CRÜE singer since 1984.

**** Newsflash.....with an attitude like that and with his consistent bullshit NOBODY should have seen Vince Neil since 1984.......****

Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
TheNotoriousJaz wrote:

Wizard_of_Ozz wrote:

'suspect in a camera-smashing incident'......might it have been the TMZ guy's camera that seem to have been up his ass during his stay in Vegas???

Those people are relentless and soul sucking. I came across their "tv show" one night flipping through channels. I was pretty disgusted by it.
If someone was hounding me or someone I was with, I' smash a camera too.

I've always wanted to do that, then peel off a couple of hundreds and throw them at the photographer
just like right outta the Godfather

like I've got someone hounding me with a camera
and a roll of hundred dollar bills in my pocket
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
AlpineValleyGirl wrote:

TheNotoriousJaz wrote:

Wizard_of_Ozz wrote:

'suspect in a camera-smashing incident'......might it have been the TMZ guy's camera that seem to have been up his ass during his stay in Vegas???

Those people are relentless and soul sucking. I came across their "tv show" one night flipping through channels. I was pretty disgusted by it.
If someone was hounding me or someone I was with, I' smash a camera too.

I've always wanted to do that, then peel off a couple of hundreds and throw them at the photographer
just like right outta the Godfather

like I've got someone hounding me with a camera
and a roll of hundred dollar bills in my pocket
De Niros people will do that ...I always ask first. Its just good etiquette to simply ask. Its what it makes you as a photographer feel like as well....if you snap someones pic. and it pisses them off...if you are any kind of decent human being it will leave you with an unsettling feeling.(who would want that ?)
However...Hollywood paparazzi have no souls...they are lower than low.....they dont care how it makes people feel if they get a buck out of it.

Quote 0 0