AnastasiaLynn Show full post »
jennyb4u9
AnastasiaLynn wrote:

jennyb4u9 wrote:

mine was 2007 when i met Ozzy!best moment in my life.

Nice!! I met Ozzy back in March this year at his autograph signing
yeah i saw him there to in huntington beach got my book signed.
Quote 0 0
Mantooth
zfw wrote:

come on..... no contest.

Black Sabbath
Judas Priest
Slayer

For sure! The one I missed due to Hurricane Frances.
Quote 0 0
MsCeeAngel
2007! Cause not only did me and my friends go but my family did as well! We had a great time together. My mom went and got her photo took by alot of people because they thought it was their quote: Awesome... that Ozzy had a fan that was old. Umm... my mom isn't that much older than Ozzy! Lol  It was a scortcher of a day but as the evening came it cooled off! Ahh... good ole memories. ~Angel
~MsCeeAngel~ XD
Quote 0 0
ozzrokk
Mantooth wrote:

zfw wrote:

come on..... no contest.

Black Sabbath
Judas Priest
Slayer

For sure! The one I missed due to Hurricane Frances.

figures.  right

Are rabbits extinct ?
RIP Rigger Dan
Quote 0 0
Piggy
I've gone almost every year (missed the very 1st one and the last one) so it's hard to pick a favorite.  I've had good times at each and every one....oh the stories I could tell. 
Quote 0 0
pack1pres
hard to choose 1...
2000 had so much "star" power plus F#@king PANTERA was f#@king great at Alpine that year

2004 Reinvented my already good perception of Judas Priest, Slayer showed why many consider them the unholy gods of metal plus Sabbath never sounded better... my arm still feals stiff from keeping my horns in  the air so long..most evil line up!

BUT SH!T 1997 had Pantera and Manson (who should have went on before Pantera).. the year Alpine pelted him with dirt he smashed his drums and  stopped early (great show, spoiled rock star and humilty) Then BLACK SABBATH AND OZZY the ony time I know of where you got to see OZZY doing his solo stuff and SABBATH as a whole band!!!!!
Thats it 1997 was the most memorible even though 1 year Limp Bizkit did get a chick from the audience naked on the stage
Quote 0 0
MattSabbath13
Best lineup I would have to say Ozzfest 2000  (Ozzy, Pantera, Godsmack, BLS and many more), but personally my best Ozzfest experience was in 2002 when I had Pit and VIP passes.  Just to meet all those artists and to make eye contact with the Oz was a moment that I will never forget.  I could get Alzheimers and I still won't forget that!
See you in the darkness wanker!
Quote 0 0
Nathan7X
definitely 2006
Nathan Martin. Lima, Ohio.

Me and my HOTTT!!! girlfriend

http://www.myspace.com/jesushedonlovecraft
Quote 0 0
BigHeavyThing
IbanezJS wrote:

For me it was a Toss up. For best Line Up (Based ONLY on the ones I have attended) 2001. So much chaos and seeing Slipknot, Marylin Manson, Linkin Park (Back when they had some balls), Black Sabbath. And when I got back home....I didnt wake up till 5 PM THE NEXT DAY! But the best OZZFEST MOMENT I ever had. 2002, I was waiting to meet Andrew WK. But I was starting to get hydrated (South FL). And was about ready to pass out. So he had his tour manager send me back to his buss to get better. It was full so I had to wait out by this tent. 6 bottles of water and cup of orange juice later. Im walking around backstage at the secnd stage area. Where DOWN & HATEBREED were having a BBQ. I turn around the corner And there was Kelly shaefer of Neurotica. He took me on his buss. Got me even more feeling better. And we have been friends ever since. I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP! Most of you might know him from his first band ATHEIST! The World Premeir Death Metal JAZZ Band.

I was suppose to go to 2004 but that bitch Mother Nature didnt changer her tampon and sent her fucking hurricanes to cancel my show. If given the chance...I Sue Her.

So when did Linkin Park ever have balls? Anyway 2004 was the best for main stage alone.
Quote 0 0
DarkOzzy23
2004 because of the lineup
2005, because I will NEVER forget making eye contact with Ozzy!!
Quote 0 0
CthulhuDawn
For me, 2003 and 2004 are tied
Quote 0 0
Kazzarundo
all 13 ozzfest were great the best would half to be
the first  ozzfest  Oct 25 1996 in phx  cant beat that
and show 2 in Cali Oct 26 1996 with black sabbath
Ozzy is GOD, now I'm going to church.
Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
the memories have all kind of blurred into one big fest over the years

manson getting pelted with a dirt clod (above),
meeting tony iommi & geezer at the fye booth,
hanging with Joe Kelly from Ministry the year they refused to play second stage
hanging with disturbed right before they went on stage    .....    right after
getting right up front when ozzy played second stage
listening to bruce dickinson's diatribe (that eventually gets him egged later on tour)
seeing bands like pantera, primus, system of a down, slayer, judas priest, korn, etc
at the coolest venue in the world
on the slamminest touring festival ever invented
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0
Nando
I have yet to go to an ozzfest, but I' say 04 or 05. The 04 ozzfest had a better overall lineup (Sabbath, Priest, Slayer, Dimmu Borgir). But 05 had Maiden...
Slave to the power of death
Quote 0 0
Grandmaster_Disaster
Nando wrote:

I have yet to go to an ozzfest, but I' say 04 or 05. The 04 ozzfest had a better overall lineup (Sabbath, Priest, Slayer, Dimmu Borgir). But 05 had Maiden...

04 maiden played in different venues, and yes 04 was the best lineup

Because in America your misfortune is HILARIOUS!!!! XD
Quote 0 0