FIRSTOZZYFAN
I have been to so many OZZY  shows I have a hard time counting every exact single one......in the high thirty something range I suppose .....
I lose count after that.....30 plus!!!! and counting ( sort of..hehehe),...this year I will add a few more.
If you count times with Sabbath its even higher....

[move]OZZFEST 2010  OZZFEST 2010    OZZFEST 2010[/move]

Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
We lost track after 35 times, not including Black Sabbath appearances.  We just came across a box of ticket stubs from the 80's and 90's so maybe that will help us finger it out.
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0
da_wizard
I've seen the Ozzman a grand total of 7 times....sadly no where near FOF type numbers

alcohol is not a toy.......it's a tool....to be used by responsible drunks
Quote 0 0
Nando
I have yet to see the Blizzard. The Devore show will be my first Ozzy show 
Slave to the power of death
Quote 0 0
FROM_THE_SKY
2x. None with Sabbath.
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
AlpineValleyGirl wrote:

We lost track after 35 times, not including Black Sabbath appearances.  We just came across a box of ticket stubs from the 80's and 90's so maybe that will help us finger it out.
HAHAHA thats how I do it as well...the good `ol cookie tin full `o ticket stubs,,,,I wrote notes on them all like a diary,...the DIARY OF A FUXKING MADMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote 0 0
FROM_THE_SKY
Nando wrote:

Dude, it's amazing. First time I saw Ozzy, my balls exploded from the greatness.
Quote 0 0
Nando
FROM_THE_SKY wrote:

Nando wrote:

Dude, it's amazing. First time I saw Ozzy, my balls exploded from the greatness.

I expect nothing less dude... I have seen Sabath before (Heaven and Hell) but I would like to see them with Ozzy as frontman... But I've been really wanting to see Ozzy's solo stuff so I'm mega stoked
Slave to the power of death
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
da_wizard wrote:

I've seen the Ozzman a grand total of 7 times....sadly no where near FOF type numbers
In this blip of time in the scheme of all eternity,...WE get to SEE THE OZZMAN,...the amount doesnt matter,,,its that you got to.....

Quote 0 0
puffpuffpass
i've seen him four times. hopefully this year i can make it my fifth.
Quote 0 0
DirtButton
3 times already, no Sabbath.
Quote 0 0
da_wizard
FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

da_wizard wrote:

In this blip of time in the scheme of all eternity,...WE get to SEE THE OZZMAN,...the amount doesnt matter,,,its that you got to.....

this is true ....so true.....I'm hoping to catch him twice this year....ya never know if this is his last tour :-\

alcohol is not a toy.......it's a tool....to be used by responsible drunks
Quote 0 0
chilidog1980
3 times. Once with Sabbath.
Quote 0 0
jennyb4u9
I've seen him 7 times and met him 1 time
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
jennyb4u9 wrote:

I've seen him 7 times and met him 1 time
I have to say meeting him is pretty amazing,...it was surreal the first time I was onstage with him in 1992....The No More Tears Tour,...Zakk walked me right up to him during a song,...it was ,...stunning,...I was mesmerized.

Quote 0 0