FIRSTOZZYFAN Show full post »
Sanitarium_55
5 time going on 6 very fucking soon! Can't wait for his new album tour!
Quote 0 0
ozzycrue
11 times ozzfest 96 97 99 00 01 02 03 04 05 06 07!!!!
Quote 0 0
metaltilldeath
8 Times total :

Ozzfest 99, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, and....

The best memory was Diary Of A Madman Tour ( in Montreal - one of my favorite concert stories of all-time.  4 of us went to the Montreal Forum the night of the show on a whim to see if.  When we got the the Forum boxoffice, the guy pulled out 4 tix from a drawer (this was back in the Ticketron days) and told us "These will be the best 4 tix we ever buy" and wouldn't show us the seats until we paid for them. We were going to buy them anyways, so we bought them (about $12 apiece, I think). 

4 Tickets - FRONT ROW CENTER.  (Obviously reserved for the band and turned back in at the last moment).

That's my story.
Quote 0 0
metaltilldeath
metaltilldeath wrote:

8 Times total :

The best memory was Diary Of A Madman Tour ( in Montreal - one of my favorite concert stories of all-time.  4 of us went to the Montreal Forum the night of the show on a whim to see if.  When we got the the Forum boxoffice, the guy pulled out 4 tix from a drawer (this was back in the Ticketron days) and told us "These will be the best 4 tix we ever buy" and wouldn't show us the seats until we paid for them. We were going to buy them anyways, so we bought them (about $12 apiece, I think). 

4 Tickets - FRONT ROW CENTER.  (Obviously reserved for the band and turned back in at the last moment).

That's my story.

And for those interested - it was Brad Gillis playing guitar - and let me tell you Brad was no slouch, given the short notice he had to fill in the tour after RR died. With the huge stage show and setup, it still remains one of my favorite concert memories, to this day.
Quote 0 0
zfw
metaltilldeath wrote:

metaltilldeath wrote:

8 Times total :

That's my story.

And for those interested - it was Brad Gillis playing guitar - and let me tell you Brad was no slouch, given the short notice he had to fill in the tour after RR died. With the huge stage show and setup, it still remains one of my favorite concert memories, to this day.

I saw that Brad Willis tour also at Alpine Valley when he filled in for the rest of the tour dates after Randy died. Willis did a superb job. I also got to see Randy early on that tour in Chicago before the accident. That was one of the best stage sets ever with the huge cathedral walls and iron gates.
Quote 0 0
pack1pres
This will make lucky 13
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
Hmmmm....I just thought of something,..if I add the times I have MET Ozzy,...that will push me over 40 "encounters of the OZZKIND".................gotta love doin the math!!

Quote 0 0
dcoctavarium
Sadly only 4 times...  but I haven't missed a chance to see him again since. ... okay that's a lie, I couldn't make it to Texas and I won't be able to make it to ozzfest this year. 
Quote 0 0
ozzgod38
only twice
Quote 0 0
paozzygrrll56
all the ozzfests except 06 and 08,  retirement sucks tour in 96. one other time cant remember tha yr. book signing in PHILLY.  thats about it.
Quote 0 0
highrise
ozzgod38 wrote:

only twice
Never try, you either do it or don't waste your time.
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
Math is shaping up here,...
So far about 25 people have posted thier OZZY concerts and meetings Shows with Black Sabbath etc.....
And its on the ballpark average about 260 times just these 25 OZZFANS have done so,...thats pretty damn good.
25 people seeing OZZY 260 times or more???

Quote 0 0
Ozz96
Jesus let me rack my Brain.

Retirement sucks tour (A very young band by the name of Korn opened) '96 in Hersey PA (First time seeing Ozzy...hell first concert ever)
Ozzfest 96-08 (Bet your ass I'll be in Pittsburgh in '
Merry Mahem 2001 in New Jersey
Black Sabbath on the reunion tour in Hersey PA (Went on a "concert bus" sponsered by our local rock station.  What a adventrue that turned out to be.  Maybe I'll share that story some day..."

So you count those up boys & girls that makes 16 times in 14 years.  17 if you count my 8/19 of this year. 

The one year I went to Ozzfest by myself because I wasn't going to miss it!  What a fantasticlly high time I had that day!
Quote 0 0
paozzygrrll56
ozzy played hershey?  a family park let him in, wow now why cant he do this again? would be nice if he played the solo part of this tour near me. only an hr away? awesome it would be dudes. the times i saw him it was west palm, st pete FL. and vip in charlote nc. 2005.  wanna see him in my new state of PA.
Quote 0 0