FIRSTOZZYFAN Show full post »
MIDDLE_FINGER
FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

I have been to so many OZZY  shows I have a hard time counting every exact single one......in the high thirty something range I suppose .....
I lose count after that.....30 plus!!!! and counting ( sort of..hehehe),...this year I will add a few more.
If you count times with Sabbath its even higher....

[move]OZZFEST 2010  OZZFEST 2010    OZZFEST 2010[/move]

About the same for me.We always hit a few shows on any givin tour/Sabbath or Ozzy solo.When the reunion tour hit we saw it like 6 times!!
Blizzard tour will be my to the grave show of shows along with the Sabbath Reunion tour.

Ahhh yes!Sex drugs and rock n roll,hash and thrash, mountains of white with our metal familys across the USA has been one hell of a trip man!
Lets keep this shit alive Ozzy!Who0o0o0o Yeah!

Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
MIDDLE_FINGER wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

I have been to so many OZZY  shows I have a hard time counting every exact single one......in the high thirty something range I suppose .....
I lose count after that.....30 plus!!!! and counting ( sort of..hehehe),...this year I will add a few more.

About the same for me.We always hit a few shows on any givin tour/Sabbath or Ozzy solo.When the reunion tour hit we saw it like 6 times!!
Blizzard tour will be my to the grave show of shows along with the Sabbath Reunion tour.

Ahhh yes!Sex drugs and rock n roll,hash and thrash, mountains of white with our metal familys across the USA has been one hell of a trip man!
Lets keep this shit alive Ozzy!Who0o0o0o Yeah!
Mmmmmmm Hmmmmm,,,, GET SOME PUNKS!!!!!!!!!
Whooooo Wheeeeeeeee!!!!

Quote 0 0
ministrymember99
3 times once with sabbath.
The last time I saw him I hyperextended a ligament in my neck while headbanging to Lordi & Lamb Of God so it started to swell putting pressure on my spine giving me this horrible headache...and I stayed!!! even though people were leaving because it was raining...and they were under the top...WTF?
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
ministrymember99 wrote:

3 times once with sabbath.
The last time I saw him I hyperextended a ligament in my neck while headbanging to Lordi & Lamb Of God so it started to swell putting pressure on my spine giving me this horrible headache...and I stayed!!! even though people were leaving because it was raining...and they were under the top...WTF?
I you think must have scared those people away...............LOOK!!!! "Its the headthrashing, neck swelling, about to drop into a coma guy!!!!!" RUUUUNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Quote 0 0
minime
First Ozzy show was in 82......

seen him 3 times in the 80's
2 times in the 90's

and 7 times in the past 10 yrs..

so thats what....

12 times...maybe more maybe less 
Quote 0 0
Graveyardawaken
i'm gay and have only seen him 4 times
Quote 0 0
minime
minime wrote:

First Ozzy show was in 82......

seen him 3 times in the 80's
2 times in the 90's

and 7 times in the past 10 yrs..

so thats what....

12 times...maybe more maybe less 

4 of those were with Sabbath
Quote 0 0
TheNotoriousJaz
Um... once. But it's better than not at all.

"stand and deliver or the devil he may take you"
http://www.myspace.com/maaxmetal
Quote 0 0
zfw
first time seeing Ozzy was the "Never Say Die" Black Sabbath Tour in '78 at the International Ampitheater in Chicago (Van Halen was the opener on their first North American tour)......next time I saw Ozzy was the first Blizzard of Ozz Tour in North America '81 at the Aragon Ballroom in Chicago (Motorhead was the opener). Haven't missed a tour of him solo or with Sabbath yet, been to multiple shows for each OzzFest and the one in Dallas, except I missed the first year when they only played the two west coast shows - I went on a cruise that week with my wife's family and she wouldn't let me out of it.
Quote 0 0
ozzrokk
I can't really count and keep track but it is over 30 times
RIP Rigger Dan
Quote 0 0
puffpuffpass
i heard ozzy's stage shows from back in the day were more entertaining than the current ones.
Quote 0 0
natedogg828
3 times, twice solo and once with Sabbath
Quote 0 0
MEATSANDWICH
I seen Ozzy a total of eight times.
Quote 0 0
DreadLord344
FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

So are they paying you to kiss so much ass or is it voluntary?
I hate, therefore, I am.
Quote 0 0
elsuperbeasto
Before I attend this summer's fest, I have seen Ozzy 15 times, starting with the Retirements Sucks tour. I have seen him 7 times with Sabbath and 8 times solo.
Quote 0 0